What SHould I DO? Any1 around tomorrow??

This is a discussion on What SHould I DO? Any1 around tomorrow?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Whats up fellow tri-staters..I am a little SCREWED..Currently have a VF30 in my 04' and I need to swap it ...

What SHould I DO? Any1 around tomorrow??

Whats up fellow tri-staters..I am a little SCREWED..Currently have a VF30 in my 04' and I need to swap it out for a vf22 by THURSDAY MOURNING!!

I dont have much time during the day being that I get back form work at like 6:30 am and have to leave again around 5pm. What should I do? Should I just dive in when I get back from work in the mourning? Or should I see if I can get a shop to do the swap on REALLY short notice?

Are any of you guys in NJ free tomorrow that have done a swap before? I have done one but that was w/ the help of a buddy and I dont really feel 100% comfortable doing it myself. I would really appreciate if any of you guys could help me out and help me w/ the swap.

I really want to get it done in the least amount of time as possible Wednesday mourning so I can get some sleep during the afternoon.

LETS GO NJ GUYS!! HELP A FELLOW JERS-IAN OUT!

If any of you guys decide to lend me a couple hours of your time, PM me w/ your cell phone # and what time I can call tomorrow..Looking to get this done anytime between 7am to 1pm, but i NEED to have it done by 3pm. Let Me Know Guys!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

selling any of them?
    vf22 Stage IIII wagon of DOOM