Bethesda, MD meet Dec 15th
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Bethesda, MD meet Dec 15th within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi everybody, Now that the weather is getting colder and outdoor meets are not really able to happen, a local ...

Bethesda, MD meet Dec 15th

Hi everybody,
    Now that the weather is getting colder and outdoor meets are not really able to happen, a local RSX club (CapitalRSX) is hosting a get together on December 15th at Dave and Busters in Bethesda MD at 1pm (We'll be parking on the top level of the parking garage on the back side of the mall). You all have seen me post about their picnics/meets they've had this past summer...this is the same thing only they're doing it indoors this time. All are welcome and it's a great chance to meet other car groups (and people) in the area.

Check out the info at their thread on clubRSX.com. Or if you need info on Dave and Busters go here.

I hope to see some of you out there, it's a great way for us local's in the DC area (and farther out if you wish to come) to get together. There was a thread not too long ago about lack of posts in Mid-A, the group has been growing...lets get together and meet up. This is the perfect opportunity to do it.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or post a reply to this thread and I'll get back to you ASAP.

And a special thanks to FireRSX AKA RedondoRSX of CapitalRSX for starting this meet up.
    Last edited by beastcivic; 11-25-2002 at 08:18 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm not sure... but I think this meet started on c2cimportlifestyle.com.... anyhow.. I may be there and I know my bro's will be there. Should be a good time!

Originally posted by mesaro
    I'm not sure... but I think this meet started on c2cimportlifestyle.com.... anyhow.. I may be there and I know my bro's will be there. Should be a good time!
    Yeah, that meet is for Saturday the 14th. The Capital RSX meet is for the next day Sunday, December 15th

I hope some of you all can make it! Had a good group come out last time to Burke Lake in October.

Beast thanks for making this a sticky!
    '03 Redondo Red RSX Type-S

Originally posted by FireRSX

Beast thanks for making this a sticky!
    No problem, any time.

-Jim

I put it on the calendar. The thing is, I have an innate fear of huge mall parking lots when it comes to our cars. Call me paranoid, but I just hate parking next to some random car and having to worry about it getting dinged.
    2002 WRX TurboXS Stage 4 FOR SALE!
    2000 BMW M Roadster FOR SALE!
    FOR SALE! BUY THEM!

Originally posted by M Roadster+WRX
    I put it on the calendar. The thing is, I have an innate fear of huge mall parking lots when it comes to our cars. Call me paranoid, but I just hate parking next to some random car and having to worry about it getting dinged.
    Park it next to mine, because I am most careful about that! (I will have 2 cars there.)

But I highly doubt there will be many careless people there

I'll park on the other side of you...we'll box it in. Don't worry. =)

Hm, that has me thinking, this is on the 9th day left until Christmas. Will we even get a place to park there at 1pm?
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by beastcivic
    I'll park on the other side of you...we'll box it in. Don't worry. =)

Hm, that has me thinking, this is on the 9th day left until Christmas. Will we even get a place to park there at 1pm?
    True, but last year it was an empty lot. Since it is the top lot.

Beast can you post that in the directions.. I know most people know but I want to make sure they know to drive around to the back of the mall into the top lot.

Ok, sounds good. I'll fit it in there somewhere in my first post.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

tan
    Put me as a maybe...

There's an interesting story attached to the White Flint mall & Newcelica.org when I had my old car.
    Last edited by tan; 12-10-2002 at 08:13 AM.

Gotcha. Hopefully you can make it.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

tan
    I might be there running on soybean oil

Hope to see you all there Sunday, I will be there.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Great turn out. Mostly by the Celica group and the RSX guys. Sorry I had to take off early, but I had other things I had to do. I hope everyone had a great time. Thanks to those who drove a long way (such as Jim and Tan). Thanks for the poster too Jim. I have an empty wall that it will go on.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

The meet was AMAZING. You should of seen Kanos, wookie, and myself DROOLING on the R33 Skyline. That was a work of art. The owner was NO WHERE to be found. I'm just glad it wasn't as cold yesterday as it was today.

I'll try to get pics up soon.

M Roadster+WRX, we were looking forward to seeing your WRX. Where were you?

-Jim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.