Mountain Creek!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Mountain Creek! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Okay, so it's not exactly skiing in the Rockies or in VT, but who here has bought their season pass ...

Mountain Creek!

Okay, so it's not exactly skiing in the Rockies or in VT, but who here has bought their season pass to Mountain Creek?

239 bucks for the season, price expires April 1!

I'm ready.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Uhh the season is almost over rite?
    I had a few triple play cards.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I was at creek a few times this season. I had a triple play pass for hunter so I went there.

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mykedude
    I was at creek a few times this season. I had a triple play pass for hunter so I went there.

~myke
    Hunter is a nicer mountain. But Mountain Creek is cool since its so close to us fellow New Jersians.
    You ski or board??
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

They're open one more weekend. I'm talking about next season, though.

Mountain Creek isn't great, but I can get there in under an hour. It's really convenient on my days off during the middle of the week - the place is practically empty.

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Come on down here to New Mexico some time. You would love it. Its a amazing resort too. We were supposed to hold the Junior Olympics here this year and it is normally held in Vale.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

Quote Originally Posted by Death To Ricers
    Come on down here to New Mexico some time. You would love it. Its a amazing resort too. We were supposed to hold the Junior Olympics here this year and it is normally held in Vale.
    I've been wanting to ski out West for a while now. I've heard that New Mexico is amazing.

I'm having ski season withdrawal right now.

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Yah man if you ever make it down this direction, PM me. I will hook you up with a free rental from my shop. Anybody that travels that far deserves a free rental.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

had a season pass there for the last four years. it's a great place for snowboarding considering it's in new jersey, better than most places in PA and is way better than hunter mt., NY. too bad it's closed now.

I had a season pass this year. I can get there in about a half hour without traffic so it was nice to go after work.

Haven't decided whether or not to get a pass for next year though. It's like $100 cheaper to buy it now vs. in the fall so I may have to go for it.
    06 S40 T5 AWD
    Previous: 2004 WRX
    05 CBR600F4i

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Hunter is a nicer mountain. But Mountain Creek is cool since its so close to us fellow New Jersians.
    You ski or board??
    Yeah, it takes me about 1:15 in good traffic to get to creek from Queens. it takes me 2.5 to get to hunter so i try to get to hunter.

I skiied for 2 yaers then boarded for 6. The last time I was at creek I rented snowblades and I forgot how to ski lol. It took me a few hours to remember.

So to answer your question, I mostly board

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

the creek is a place for snowboarders. trails to short for skiing. and nxet year the terrain park looks like it is going to rock.

Quote Originally Posted by gingertooth
    the creek is a place for snowboarders. trails to short for skiing. and nxet year the terrain park looks like it is going to rock.
    You're right it is a place for snowboarders. I can get there in 10 minutes, but I only went like 7 or 8 times this year because of how awfully crowded it is on weekends. I did get my season pass's worth though.

I bought mine alrady too. hopefully they will get more snow next season and can have more rails up in the park.

the plans for next year are to build a terrain park on the whole south peak mountain. that is going to be snowboard fantasy if it does.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.