Nj!!!!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Nj!!!!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; anyone from nj around here im from ocean county by toms river and usually go out to rt 37 anyone ...

Nj!!!!!!

anyone from nj around here im from ocean county by toms river and usually go out to rt 37 anyone around wanna meet this weeekend post at anyone around here where ur at

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum. I'm in Toms River.
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

hey, what do you drive? Im in Middletown.

yea, me
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    hey, what do you drive? Im in Middletown.
    whoa, bro, you're in middletown? How old are you? you ever see my sti, your car looks kinda familiar, but there are a few blue wrx's in this area. I have the cgm sti with tbe/intake. i dont live in middletown anymore, but i go there to hang out with my buds since i grew up there. where did you go to high school?

anyway, I might be down for a meet (to get back on topic).

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0STi
    whoa, bro, you're in middletown? How old are you? you ever see my sti, your car looks kinda familiar, but there are a few blue wrx's in this area. I have the cgm sti with tbe/intake. i dont live in middletown anymore, but i go there to hang out with my buds since i grew up there. where did you go to high school?

anyway, I might be down for a meet (to get back on topic).
    still in high school, for another 3 months lol. Im not sure if ive seen your sti or not. def come to a meet. Im thinking of having one at my house when the weather gets nice.

i'm in toms river. i dont usually head out to rt 37 on the weekends because of the large amount of rice, but i could make an exception if a few subie buds are gonna be there.
    when and where?

-mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

Hey Mike,
    long time no see. your selling your wrx? wow, i've been out of the loop. good luck with that. maybe we can set up a get together before it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by BillFromTR
    Hey Mike,
    long time no see. your selling your wrx? wow, i've been out of the loop. good luck with that. maybe we can set up a get together before it goes.
    hey bill,
    hows that clutch issue? all fixed yet? ya, we should definately get this meet together before the rex goes. i'm not definately selling, but i'm accepting offers. you know how it goes. wanna do an early friday night meet?

-mike

Quote Originally Posted by ASPEN524
    hey bill,
    hows that clutch issue? all fixed yet? ya, we should definately get this meet together before the rex goes. i'm not definately selling, but i'm accepting offers. you know how it goes. wanna do an early friday night meet?

-mike
    The ACT street clutch was on backorder and I just got the tracking number today. unfortunately its comin from cali (worldone) so it wont be here until fridayish. So Im carless until the beginning of next week. The weekend after would be better for me, maybe it will actually be warm by then. btw, how did you make out with your situation?

mike, selling already? why? you just put that 34 in!

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    mike, selling already? why? you just put that 34 in!
    Yeh, holy wtf, where did this come from Mike????

Your car looks soooooooooo good and now ur stg 2.5
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

well, to answer everyones questions... the protuned vf34 is an amazing set up. i would recommend it to anyone. for you tyler, maybe if i part the car out, i'll save the turbo if you'd like. between school, work, rebuilding my beachhouse, and the rest of my busy schedule, i hardly have time to give my car the attention that it needs and deserves. i'll be heading to TCNJ in the fall as well. It just doesnt make sense for me to continue paying over 5k a year in insurance on a car i won't be driving either. so unfortunately, one of my only loves will be leaving in the near future.

some of you guys that happened to post in this thread are prolly the best guys on this forum.(tyler, bill, jordon, anthony, etc) if any of you need any of the parts or anything, you all definately get 1st dibs. let me know if any of you need anything.

-mike

dibs on the gauges. just kidding mike, i'd hate to see you go, but i understand your position completely. we def have to get a meet together before something happens. this summer should be fun, try not to sell until the end of the summer.

i definately hear that, bill. i think i'm going to begin parting the car out slowly. i plan on getting a stock wrx turbo to replace my vf34. from there i will revert back to my stock exhaust and uppipe as well. next i'll have to divorce the accessport (i always said i would never get divorced lol) and then the smaller stuff will go afterwards. we'll definately put some sort of meet together before the summers end tho. maybe at my beach house, like i had mentioned a while back.

-mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.