Nj!!!!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Nj!!!!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ASPEN524 just walkin in from the meet. overall, i'd say it wasn't a bad night. no tickets ...

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ASPEN524
    just walkin in from the meet. overall, i'd say it wasn't a bad night. no tickets or aything and there was a good turn-out. for those of you that i do know....it was good seein everyone again... for all the new guys, it was chill hangin with everyone. i met a lot of good guys tonight... unfortunately none of them wanted to buy my subie .

tyler, post up some of those pics when you get a chance.

-mike
    The n00b is asleep, hes gotta look at schools tommorow, poor baby.

Def a good time, as we were leaving we saw a dover cop pull into Kohl's, he say anything to u???
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

pics will be up by tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    The n00b is asleep, hes gotta look at schools tommorow, poor baby.

Def a good time, as we were leaving we saw a dover cop pull into Kohl's, he say anything to u???
    there were a few evo's sittin up in the front (where we started out). i saw them all sitting in there when i was gettin back from wawa. i knew that would be trouble... and it was. 5 minutes after you left, the cop rolled around the side of the building and got out. he was cool, but he said we had to leave. we all rolled out and went our seperate ways in effort not to draw any more attention. nobody got any tickets tho, so i guess the night went pretty well.

-mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

there were a few evo's sittin up in the front (where we started out). i saw them all sitting in there when i was gettin back from wawa. i knew that would be trouble... and it was. 5 minutes after you left, the cop rolled around the side of the building and got out. he was cool, but he said we had to leave. we all rolled out and went our seperate ways in effort not to draw any more attention. nobody got any tickets tho, so i guess the night went pretty well.

-mike
    Yeh definetely, no tickets is good stuff. Didnt know the cops were that hardcore down there.
    Plus the weather was perfect for that meet, winter meets suck, no more of those.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Yeh definetely, no tickets is good stuff. Didnt know the cops were that hardcore down there.
    Plus the weather was perfect for that meet, winter meets suck, no more of those.
    the weather wasn't bad at all. we'll have to get a meet down at the beach house one day during the summer. the cops are gonna be bad on rt 37 this summer. the state gov't gave them an extra $25000 just to crack down on street racing and all stuff associated with it over the summer, so it should get interesting.

-mike

the weather wasn't bad at all. we'll have to get a meet down at the beach house one day during the summer. the cops are gonna be bad on rt 37 this summer. the state gov't gave them an extra $25000 just to crack down on street racing and all stuff associated with it over the summer, so it should get interesting.

-mike
    Damn, thats a lot of money. I guess street racing is that big of a problem then on 37.

Soon Im gonna throw a meet by me, we wont have to deal with the po po.

Nice pics tyler
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

Quote Originally Posted by BillFromTR
    Nice pics tyler
    very nice

-mike

Looks like so~ much fun~ I wish if I was there.
    Hey Mike, by the time i checked the message, it was 10:30. That's the time I arrived home it was 11. I see you guys had some fun there.
    Hey Shane~ i'm sorry i missed you (guys, Mike, Jordon, Shane and many others). I thought i was getting out earlie from work. but sometimes you have no choice other than saying "yes sir" to your boss~
    argh. work work work

Nice pics guys.
    steve
    2004 WRX Java Black Pearl
    Stage " " TD05-16G external wastegate set up. Protuned by Rob@automaster of westchester.
    NJIC#38
    Mods, pics

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345