Nj!!!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Nj!!!!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by WRX4eva This sounds like a fun meet. If I only had off on Fridays. I'll talk to ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX4eva

This sounds like a fun meet. If I only had off on Fridays.
    I'll talk to you about details on this meet today. I wish if i can make it~ if it is late at night would be excellent.

Steve
    we're probably gonna meet up around 9ish. what time do you get off work on friday? egh, i forgot i'm gonna be meetin up with you tonite...haha, i'll talk to ya about everything then.
    -mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OMG please don't forget about us~!
    I finish my work around 6ish. If i were to drive down there, it would take me about 1 and half hour maybe?

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ASPEN524
    we're probably gonna meet up around 9ish. what time do you get off work on friday? egh, i forgot i'm gonna be meetin up with you tonite...haha, i'll talk to ya about everything then.
    -mike
    2004 WRX Java Black Pearl
    Stage " " TD05-16G external wastegate set up. Protuned by Rob@automaster of westchester.
    NJIC#38
    Mods, pics

OMG please don't forget about us~!
    I finish my work around 6ish. If i were to drive down there, it would take me about 1 and half hour maybe?

Steve
    i'll definately be there bro. haha. i just meant that i forgot that i would be able to talk to you tonight.. i didnt realize who i was talkin to when i started writing a reply. lol.
    you said you're by the GW, right? ya, thats about an hour and a half ride. turnpike to the gsp and rt 37 is right off the gsp exit 82.

we'll talk tonight. later buddy

-mike

so i was at the gym today and i ran into this kid rich. he's from brick and seemed like a cool kid. he has a silver 2.5... not a bad lookin car. he may be joining us as well. thought i'd keep it updated... steve (wrx4eva) may be joining up as well. .. nothing definate yet tho.

-mike

you guys dont care if some of my other freinds come by with their cars do you

Quote Originally Posted by wakeskate23488
    you guys dont care if some of my other freinds come by with their cars do you
    go for it.

Yo Mike,
    It was very nice to meet you and your girl yesterday night. I appreciate you driving an hour to come and meet with me.
    How's your car running? smoother? My car threw me a CEL. Sound is amazing. *Ricer~*
    But idling is very very bad. I need to find me a recirculation kit. Can't find it~
    Anyways I'll try to meet you guys friday night. if that is ok with'yall.

Steve
    Stage " " TD05-16G external wastegate set up. Protuned by Rob@automaster of westchester.
    NJIC#38
    Mods, pics

Yo Mike,
    It was very nice to meet you and your girl yesterday night. I appreciate you driving an hour to come and meet with me.
    How's your car running? smoother? My car threw me a CEL. Sound is amazing. *Ricer~*
    But idling is very very bad. I need to find me a recirculation kit. Can't find it~
    Anyways I'll try to meet you guys friday night. if that is ok with'yall.

Steve
    It was nice meetin you and your bro as well. My car never ran rough with the HKS bov on it, so i really can't say i notice a difference. it shouldnt throw a CEL either. did you fix the vacuum leak you had? that could be your problem. if you continue to have a problem, we'll meet up again.. if we have too... and i'll take a look at it.

you and your bro should come out on friday, its gonna be a good time. you're always welcome.

Hey Mike,
    Problems solved, BEAUTIFULLLLL. I bought an adaptor for the fittings with a smaller end. Connected and tied it with a clamp and zip tie.
    Weeeeee
    Steve

It was nice meetin you and your bro as well. My car never ran rough with the HKS bov on it, so i really can't say i notice a difference. it shouldnt throw a CEL either. did you fix the vacuum leak you had? that could be your problem. if you continue to have a problem, we'll meet up again.. if we have too... and i'll take a look at it.

you and your bro should come out on friday, its gonna be a good time. you're always welcome.
    NJIC#38
    Mods, pics

Hey Mike,
    Problems solved, BEAUTIFULLLLL. I bought an adaptor for the fittings with a smaller end. Connected and tied it with a clamp and zip tie.
    Weeeeee
    Steve
    great.. i've been sittin around, wondering what the problem could be. lol. glad thats solved. enjoy your newest toy! i'll cya friday.

-mike

I knew I recognized that screen name. Shane from PT? I'll be setting up and appointment w/ you guys regarding my protune soon. Also my uppipe.
    Didn't know you were in this forum

This sounds like a fun meet. If I only had off on Fridays.
    I'll talk to you about details on this meet today. I wish if i can make it~ if it is late at night would be excellent.

Steve
    Make sure you set the appt up with me. Hate to see you show up and I'm not there. I am unavailable till April 13th or so. I can explain in more detail at the meet if you show. I hope you do show, it should be a good time, unless we get overrun by a bunch if morons.

ShaneV

hey shane... jordon, tyler and i are gonna be meetin up at PT tomorrow before the meet. are you gonna be there? if so, you should head out with us..
    -mike

hey shane... jordon, tyler and i are gonna be meetin up at PT tomorrow before the meet. are you gonna be there? if so, you should head out with us..
    -mike
    That would be a big negative whiskey romeo x-ray leader....... This NCO has get up at 4:30, be grumpy,whoop on some airmen and donkey punch some airplanes into the blue sky so they can drop some blue ice on your house :-) Won't be home till around 5, combat nap, shower, pain meds then I should be good to go....

<<---- going to take a nap now...too old for this....lol

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duc748s
    That would be a big negative whiskey romeo x-ray leader....... This NCO has get up at 4:30, be grumpy,whoop on some airmen and donkey punch some airplanes into the blue sky so they can drop some blue ice on your house :-) Won't be home till around 5, combat nap, shower, pain meds then I should be good to go....

<<---- going to take a nap now...too old for this....lol
    If you give me a ride in the STi i will be you gravy fries.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

just walkin in from the meet. overall, i'd say it wasn't a bad night. no tickets or aything and there was a good turn-out. for those of you that i do know....it was good seein everyone again... for all the new guys, it was chill hangin with everyone. i met a lot of good guys tonight... unfortunately none of them wanted to buy my subie .

tyler, post up some of those pics when you get a chance.

-mike

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast