Nj!!!!!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Nj!!!!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; duc748s, you have been cordially invited out to route dirty seven....

duc748s, you have been cordially invited out to route dirty seven.
    Last edited by BillFromTR; 03-23-2006 at 05:02 AM.
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by duc748s
    wow - I never get invited to stuff like this :-(
    ya bro, you're definately welcome to come out and hang with us. everything is gonna be set up for the 31st. if you still wanna come out, give me a ring around 5ish or so and i'll tell ya whats goin on for sure.

-mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

woohoooo - It's like my B-Day but not LOL Mike I thought we had a convo about your car the other day? So your still stuck on selling? That's a shame. I guess I can sell my JDM STi intercooler as you won't be needing it?

ShaneV

woohoooo - It's like my B-Day but not LOL Mike I thought we had a convo about your car the other day? So your still stuck on selling? That's a shame. I guess I can sell my JDM STi intercooler as you won't be needing it?

ShaneV
    shane,
    bro i didnt even realize i was talkin to you. i'm still debating. i really dont know what i'm gonna do yet. it looks like the car is gonna be goin soon, but i'm still not sure. Go ahead and put your intercooler up for grabs. I dont want to keep you waiting on me any longer. thanks for holding it tho. we'll talk more at the friday meet.

btw: im still waiting on my map sensor from autometer.

-mike

ShaneV
    Shane from Precision? haha, i dont think anyone realized it was you. You might remember me from the Red Bank meet, kid with the wrb bugeye. edit: <---car in avatar.
    Last edited by Redline927; 03-23-2006 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    Shane from Precision? haha, i dont think anyone realized it was you. You might remember me from the Red Bank meet, kid with the wrb bugeye. edit: <---car in avatar.
    i would have thought a guy like shane would have more than 6 or 7 posts. haha

-mike

ok, lets start getting everything squared away... invitation style

DATE: friday, march 31
    PLACE: RT. 37 Toms River, NJ (we'll decide on an actual location a bit later)
    TIME: 9:00

So far here's the list:
    Jordon:unclelewie
    Tyler:redine
    Bill:billfromtr
    Anthony:cuztom15
    Shane:duc748s
    Myself:aspen524
    wakeskate( whats your name bro?)
    turbo(same, whats your name?)
    my bro may be attending in his NA Lancer as well.
    Joe(my boy with the evo)

Quote Originally Posted by ASPEN524
    i would have thought a guy like shane would have more than 6 or 7 posts. haha

-mike
    LOL Post whoring isn't one of my strong points.... I guess that would be obvious with an Aug 04 join date...

Tyler....I remember you, guess you'll be going too, cool.

At least it's a short drive for me for this meet and I'm doing my military weekend this weekend (if my back\neck cooperates) so I'm good for next Friday.
    We could meet at the Victory Diner, Koles or the other diner on 37 west past the White Castle (forgot the name) going towards the GSP they have good parking??

ShaneV

the names bill

actually, stop and shop is one of the better places to go, just dont park right near the highway. We also have Bjs if we really want to be alone, thats down 37 a bit, but you can do w/e you want there. Me and a bunch of my locals (vdub crew) had mapped a sick auto-x course in the parking lot for after hours. Blockbuster is also another one of my favorites, never been bothered there. I wouldnt recommend the diners as theyre always packed. That other diner past white castle is now eckerd. Kohls is always good too. Also if we jsut want to take a break or anything my house is literally 2 seconds off 37. Plenty of parking in the donut shop right in front of my house.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Quote Originally Posted by wakeskate23488
    the names bill
    nice to meet ya bill!

-mike

i say we go with stop n shop. the lot is real big and i've never really seen anyone get kicked out of there. i could definately see other cars pullin in tho to join up. that happedns all the time.

stop n shop @ 9:00

-mike

This thread could use a bump due to our unfortunate server issues the past couple days. Are we still on? My ACT Street Disc should be installed by Wendsday
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

Quote Originally Posted by BillFromTR
    This thread could use a bump due to our unfortunate server issues the past couple days. Are we still on? My ACT Street Disc should be installed by Wendsday
    i know i'll be there. i'm comin with my bro and my boy joe... also, jordon and tyler are gonna be meetin up at my house before we head out. we'll definately be there!

-mike

I knew I recognized that screen name. Shane from PT? I'll be setting up and appointment w/ you guys regarding my protune soon. Also my uppipe.
    Didn't know you were in this forum

This sounds like a fun meet. If I only had off on Fridays.
    I'll talk to you about details on this meet today. I wish if i can make it~ if it is late at night would be excellent.

Steve

LOL Post whoring isn't one of my strong points.... I guess that would be obvious with an Aug 04 join date...

Tyler....I remember you, guess you'll be going too, cool.

At least it's a short drive for me for this meet and I'm doing my military weekend this weekend (if my back\neck cooperates) so I'm good for next Friday.
    We could meet at the Victory Diner, Koles or the other diner on 37 west past the White Castle (forgot the name) going towards the GSP they have good parking??

ShaneV
    2004 WRX Java Black Pearl
    Stage " " TD05-16G external wastegate set up. Protuned by Rob@automaster of westchester.
    NJIC#38
    Mods, pics

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.