keyless/push button
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on keyless/push button within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; SO, I just realized this was available or I would have gotten it with the car. Has anyone gotten this ...

keyless/push button

SO, I just realized this was available or I would have gotten it with the car. Has anyone gotten this yet, if so how much was the option to have it added? I realllllly miss it from my last car.

ALSO, in case someone reads this, I keep seeing "pro tune" under all the upgrade threads. Plan is for an intake and v3... protune as in get a pro to tune it, or is pro tune another map company?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

pro tune is a shop tuning the car, not a map company. The push button/keyless is available in the nav package which if i remember correctly is about $2000 or so to add. I added it because my challenger had it and it was one of my favorite features.

I have the Keyless / push button in my 16 wrx. love it. only thing is with Subaru you have to have the NAV package to get the keyless entry and push button start.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.