Suabru Cliub/Meetups in Hampton Roads or Richmond Area?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Suabru Cliub/Meetups in Hampton Roads or Richmond Area? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I live in Williamsburg and would really like to meet up with some other WRX owners to pick their brains ...

Registered User Jackstand Johnny's Avatar

Suabru Cliub/Meetups in Hampton Roads or Richmond Area?

I live in Williamsburg and would really like to meet up with some other WRX owners to pick their brains and learn more about my 02' wagon. Anything coming up or that happens on a regular basis? Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm curious too, over here in Chesapeake!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WE Dont live far from williamsburg we are over there all the time driving our lightning red 12 hatch. Keep a eye out cant miss it only seen 1 other red wrx in the past 2 years and it was a sedan.

Ok great! I'm in an 02 World Rally Blue wagon. Im the only one in town as well. I live close to Busch Gardens.

There is a Subie meetup every Saturday in the Town Center VB area, the details on it and a lot of others are here:

Hampton Roads *OT* Questions//Requests//Welcomes! V4.0 - NASIOC

2011 SWP Sedan

Tuned by Keenan @ All Aspects Motorsports / 322WHP / 330 ft/lbs TQ
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...swp-sedan.html

Right on. I figured Va. Beach would have something going on. I only ever go there maybe once a year at most and its usually to pick up something motorcycle related. Both Richmond and Va. Beach are an even hour away from me but the traffic is less of a pain going to Richmond and since I go there all the time for my leg I tend to just stick with finding things to do up that way. I'd love to find something closer to Williamsburg. Hampton or Newport News or something. Have you been to the meet at Va. Beach Town Center? Is there usually a big turnout?

Ah damnit! Of course the ONLY time anyone meets in Williamsburg is the 3rd Sat. of the month and this time it falls on Christmas Eve. Cant wait to see what kind of massive turnout we get! Lol

Have you been to cars and coffee in williamsburg?

Nope! I wasnt sure if anyone still went to that but also it falls on Christmas Eve this month. I actually havent even has this car for a month yet. Sucks Ill have to wait till January to meet up for it. Where is it usually? I know every block of Williamsburg like the back of my hand. Im 28 and other than a few months in NoVa, Ive lived here my entire life.

Cars and coffee in williamsburg is normally every 3rd Saturday but havent been much this year.

Well thats a shame. One of the guys in Toano said it sucks, but I think it is what you make it. Maybe after a while when Ive gt some experience with these cars under my belt I can help organize the Williamsburg side of things. Nothing ever goes on in Williamsburg and Im sick of it. Why should Va. Beach and Richmond get all the fun? Sure its a stuffy d-bag college town, the cops are total pigs and the 90% of everyone else is either super old and cant drive or their over entitled sheltered poser kids but the rest of us like to have a good time and arent complete tools.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.