Where did you get your car?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Where did you get your car? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Im still looking at getting either a 15 wrx or sti in the near future. Since i had only ever ...

Where did you get your car?

Im still looking at getting either a 15 wrx or sti in the near future. Since i had only ever driven a base impreza, i went to my local dealer today to test drive one. I drove a used 2010 sti since they were not allowing test drives of the 15s. While looking over the new ones, i noticed both the wrx and sti were marked up $10,000 over MSRP. Did you guys pay that or is my dealer just crazy?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Look into dealers here in south eastern Massachusetts.
    The WRX and STI are readily available.
    And they will do out of state deliverys.

I paid $26,600 for my 2013 new, before trades and down payment.
    That included the SPT short shift, shifter bushings( don't bother, wait for Kartboys)
    And also the venture shield plastic coating.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

I Support ClubWRX
    I went through the ClubWRX buying program and got my 2015 STi. You can as well and buy at dealer invoice price from Clayton Mantell at Ramsey Subaru.

CLUBWRX NEW CAR BUYING PROGRAM It's Back!!
    -The J

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Journal-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Wilkins Subaru - Eric Brooks.

Mine just showed up in my driveway.

A & T SUBARU in sellersville, pa worth the drive --Kevin Clouser....BEST EXPERIENCE and PRICE. HANDS DOWN. thanks to them.

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    it was a gift from G-D of course

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SubiNub View Post
    Im still looking at getting either a 15 wrx or sti in the near future. Since i had only ever driven a base impreza, i went to my local dealer today to test drive one. I drove a used 2010 sti since they were not allowing test drives of the 15s. While looking over the new ones, i noticed both the wrx and sti were marked up $10,000 over MSRP. Did you guys pay that or is my dealer just crazy?
    Look outside of the Hampton Roads area. I lived there between 2005-2010 and always thought the prices were a little higher than surrounding areas. My guess is because of all the military there the dealerships know they have the money and will pay for it. The other option you have is go on Truecar and grab the price off of there. If the dealer is partnered with TrueCar they are required to give you that price. I did by a 2005 WRX from the Subaru dealer on the corner of Lynnhaven and VA Beach Blvd in 2005 and they gave me a pretty good deal.. but that was 10 years ago.

Or take a road trip up to Baltimore/NOVA/PA areas. I've seen some pretty solid deals up here, even on STIs.
    “Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire.” - David Rains Wallace

2015 WRX - Crystal White Pearl
    2014 Forester 2.5i Premium - Dark Grey Metallic

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.