I attended the Fair Lakes Kohls/Starbucks meet this Sunday. It's in Northern, VA. It starts around 8:30am and goes for two hours or so. This is not strictly a Subaru meet and is definitely not some chincy affair with a bunch of stupid people. You got old guys for instance as well as kids. You got some mega cars and some regular cool cars such as us Subaru WRX/STi people. List of cars that showed up that I remember.
1. Lamborghini Gallardo (most expensive car there)
2. At least 5 Ferraris. (One followed me up the FFC parkway (route 286) the way there.)
3. Two Ford GTs. (My favorite being one that was decaled up.)
4. Multiple Porsches of varying models. (My favorite being this older black custom one. Engine bay was amazing.)
5. Tons of Corvettes.( My favorite being a '67 Stingray.)
6. Multiple WRX/STis. (Probably two 2008-2014 models (mine included) and maybe five 2004-2007 models)
Definitely a great place to see lots of cool cars from around the area and happens every week. Here's the website for it.
Kohl's Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee - Sunday Morning Cars & Coffee in Virginia
So come on guys and gals let's get some more WRXs and STis out there. Gonna get freakin cold soon.