Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • August 16, 2014

2 28.57%
  • August 23, 2014

6 85.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Frederick County, MD Get-together: Poll dates within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; 3rd meet information:Saturday October 4th @ 5p, Walmart parking lot off Rt.26 2nd meet information: Sun. Sept. 14th, 1pm Walmart ...

Frederick County, MD Get-together: Poll dates

3rd meet information:Saturday October 4th @ 5p, Walmart parking lot off Rt.26

2nd meet information: Sun. Sept. 14th, 1pm Walmart parking lot off Rt. 26

Possible dates for the Frederick, MD Get-Together.
    August 16, 2014
    Or
    August 23, 2014
    (Time and location TBD)
    The poll is to help all of us be able to attend. I randomly chose these 2 dates. I figure it's far enough away to where we all can put it in our calendar.
    Last edited by Brandi; 09-19-2014 at 12:59 AM.
    Purchased 7/17/13: 2013 WRX Limited- satin pearl white: short throw shifter, Perrin cat-back, and some other stuff. ;-)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh, PS:
    If this works out and a weekend is planned, I was thinking of contacting surrounding Subaru dealers to let them know.
    Any suggestions of a car friendly parking lot and time we could meet would be greatly appreciated.
    Purchased 7/17/13: 2013 WRX Limited- satin pearl white: short throw shifter, Perrin cat-back, and some other stuff. ;-)

Brandi. You messed up. There was no "bewbs" to vote for. I feel that this poll might be rigged...

I can do either week-end unless the bright idea fairy visits my boss.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

Pete25r,

Exclamation

So far, it's looking like the 23rd of August.
    I was thinking of putting the info on MAIC-Nasioc.com.

Anyone have any suggestions for a meet place and time? Maybe the Frederick Town mall?

Hey guys, just joined the forum.

I'm in Littlestown, PA, but this is probably the closest "meet" being organized, so I'm yours. lol

Both dates work for me, depending on the time as I work at 10pm on Saturdays. If this is an AM thing then that works.

There's a Tilted Kilt being built near the mall that would be fun to go to. But its not supposed to be finished till the fall, so until then I'm up for anywhere...
    Last edited by Trumpcard; 07-06-2014 at 12:03 AM.

Hi guys.
    Welcome Trumpcard.
    August 23rd it is!
    My only problem with morning is I work 3rd shift and get off work at 6a that morning. I'll need to come home and sleep for awhile.
    I need some suggestions for time! No one has yet given me suggestions. I will make up a time if know one offers.
    I was thinking either the Marshel's parking lot in where the Wegman's is or the Frederick Town Mall parking lot. Both these places offer good food options if anyone gets hungry.
    Once I have a time and place, I will post on Nasioc as well. I was thinking if we end up with too many cars, we stand a better chance of being kicked out so I don't think I'm going to advertise at any Subaru dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    Hi guys.
    Welcome Trumpcard.
    August 23rd it is!
    My only problem with morning is I work 3rd shift and get off work at 6a that morning. I'll need to come home and sleep for awhile.
    I need some suggestions for time! No one has yet given me suggestions. I will make up a time if know one offers.
    I was thinking either the Marshel's parking lot in where the Wegman's is or the Frederick Town Mall parking lot. Both these places offer good food options if anyone gets hungry.
    Once I have a time and place, I will post on Nasioc as well. I was thinking if we end up with too many cars, we stand a better chance of being kicked out so I don't think I'm going to advertise at any Subaru dealers.
    I will have to leave around 9pm, so anytime earlier than that would work for me. If you need time to sleep, then we should make it after noon... Say around 2-3pm?
    Bonnie - 02 WRX WRB Purchased 4/19/2014
    Build Thread - My 2002 WRX - Bonnie

Well that sucks! Ill be in washington dc all morning for my police exam. But if we do it in the evening, say 5-6 I could probably make it. Keep us posted boss!
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

How about 5? This should work for Trumpcard and you WRX-maniac.
    Police Exam huh. I've taken my share of those. (Former Police Officer here).
    How about the Marshel's parking lot by the Wegman's?

..taking notes. Gotta let the boss know I'm unavailable for any of his "bright ideas" that weekend.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

Yah, no bright ideas boss. Remind him of that movie, Horrible Bosses. LOL

5 works for me. Just a meet and greet, or are we doing a dinner/drive at some point?

Just curious lol
    Bonnie - 02 WRX WRB Purchased 4/19/2014
    Build Thread - My 2002 WRX - Bonnie

Lol yup. I work Federal Law Enforcement now. But trying to leave the agency im with now. Got my invitation for the United States Park Police in DC.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

That's awesome WRX-maniac. Congrats.
    We'll talk more about all that on the 23rd.

Trumpcard, I was originally thinking a drive would be cool. How about we decide that once we all get to the destination?

Destination
    Frederick Town Mall (Rt. 40 AKA West Patrick Street) where the Bon Ton/CVS used to be (near Boscov's) You'll see the cars from Rt. 40.
    Time
    5p

I'm going to post on Nasiac

I'll send you all my cell via PM. Text me with your user name so I know who you are. ;-)

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast