Frederick, MD Get-Together Date Possibilites

Frederick County, MD Get-together: Poll dates

16K views 114 replies 15 participants last post by  WRX-maniac 
#1 · (Edited)
5th meet information: Saturday December 20th @ 4p, BWW off Rt. 26

4th meet information: Saturday November 8th @ 5p, Buffalo Wild Wings off Rt. 26

3rd meet information:Saturday October 4th @ 5p, Walmart parking lot off Rt.26

2nd meet information: Sun. Sept. 14th, 1pm Walmart parking lot off Rt. 26

Possible dates for the Frederick, MD Get-Together.
August 16, 2014
Or
August 23, 2014
(Time and location TBD)
The poll is to help all of us be able to attend. I randomly chose these 2 dates. I figure it's far enough away to where we all can put it in our calendar.

#45 ·
Hey People!! If anyone here is ever down to take a drive to Hagerstown we meet every other week or so. The next meet is scheduled for next weekend either August 1st-or 2nd. Trying to figure which day most can make it as of now. If you're on NASIOC MAIC the thread is below. Chime in on what day you can make it if interested. If you guys don't mind, can I put the word out for your August 23rd meet?

Hagerstown,Md meet - Page 37 - NASIOC

Were also on the Facebook Page titled Eastern Panhandle Subaru's

https://www.facebook.com/groups/426163530826322/

#53 ·
WRX-Maniac,
So let me get this straight, because I haven't posted here in a month, you assumed there wasn't a meet?
If so, that makes no sense. I organized it, nothing has changed. :confused1
If you can't make it, no big deal, but don't blame me for it. :screwy:
:thumbup:

#56 ·
Peter25r, I can't say anything regarding the honey-do list as I give my hubby them all the time. LOL.
I'm wondering if the rain will hinder people from showing up.
It's not that out of my way so I'll be there. Praying that the rain stops by 5.

#59 ·
It was intimate, lol. 4 cars total. Brandi and her significant other, trumpcard (naturally caffeinated), EJ (the Steel Bender), and myself. A dude with an EVO showed up for a little while too. We met by Bon Ton and chatted there for awhile. Finally, we hauled out of there and went to Buffalo Wild Wings for some food and beer.

#60 ·
WRX-maniac, I'm so glad I could be the blame of you not making it. I mean, SOMEONE has to take the blame and why not a woman since we are the backbone to all genders. :rotfl:

My husband and I had a good time. It's always nice meeting fellow Subie people. And to add to WolfPlayer's comment, we each received free pizza? The owner to a new pizza company called Pie Five opening Friday came out to the parking lot near BWW and gave each of us a pizza.

#66 ·
I think Walmart would be a good meett place and would have enough room if more than 4 show. We can always take a nice Subie drive to a good grub place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.