Anyone near Fort Belvoir?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anyone near Fort Belvoir? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just curious if anyone here is in the military stationed at or near Fort Belvoir. I'm starting a meet up ...

Registered User thesolodriver84's Avatar

Anyone near Fort Belvoir?

Just curious if anyone here is in the military stationed at or near Fort Belvoir. I'm starting a meet up on post since some of the local car meet ups in the DC area are well... on the shady side.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/494681147328654

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Used to be there, trying to get back there again. What MOS are you that gets lucky to go there?
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

I'm just a 35N.If you are medical its real easy to get stationed here with the new hospital.

Ah, okay, signal. Nope, not medical here, 12P. New hospital was looking pretty nice when I PCSed out almost 3 years ago.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread

I am not military but works in woodbridge, va area. If you plan a meet around the area just let me know or just post it.

Quote Originally Posted by ERBC View Post
    I am not military but works in woodbridge, va area. If you plan a meet around the area just let me know or just post it.
    You know of any clubs or meet ups around here? I'm trying to start one on base, but would love to meet other drivers as well.

DCAWD occasionally used to have meets out and and about there. Last one I made it to before I PCSed was over at the Hard Times in Springfield Plaza. More mature group of people than I ran into at the more frequent meets that used to happen at the Kingstowne Plaza (or Center, whatever the strip mall with the theater is called). Got shut down because ricers showed up and ruined it with retardation, mainly idiots with Civics, Rustangs and Neons.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gregroot198521 View Post
    DCAWD occasionally used to have meets out and and about there. Last one I made it to before I PCSed was over at the Hard Times in Springfield Plaza. More mature group of people than I ran into at the more frequent meets that used to happen at the Kingstowne Plaza (or Center, whatever the strip mall with the theater is called). Got shut down because ricers showed up and ruined it with retardation, mainly idiots with Civics, Rustangs and Neons.
    Ya, I keep finding groups of well to put it nicely asshats. Seems like everyone thinks they are the next Paul Walker. No one just wants to relax and talk about cars. As for recruitment I have only like 4 people that have joined since I posted on a few of the Belvoir pages. (mostly for sale and recommendation pages made by military spouses.) I have no idea how to get the word out. So far no one in my Battalion fits the bill to join, but I'm in a weird battalion where as a SGT I'm the lowest ranking member and the Battalion is not even the size of a company. You still know anyone back here at Belvoir that would be interested?

[QUOTE=thesolodriver84;3570993]You know of any clubs or meet ups around here? I'm trying to start one on base, but would love to meet other drivers as well.

Sorry, I don't know any clubs or meet ups. If in the near future you are going to organize something just post it.

[QUOTE=ERBC;3573177]
    Quote Originally Posted by thesolodriver84 View Post
    You know of any clubs or meet ups around here? I'm trying to start one on base, but would love to meet other drivers as well.

Sorry, I don't know any clubs or meet ups. If in the near future you are going to organize something just post it.

Well I guess here in the next week I can think of something. I do need to get off this post more, lol.

I'm in Springfield. Wouldn't mind hanging out but doing the more mature thing like an early weekend coffee and breakfast thing.
    2013 Black STi Limited sedan

I'm in NW DC.
    Not so much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    I'm in Springfield. Wouldn't mind hanging out but doing the more mature thing like an early weekend coffee and breakfast thing.
    sounds like a great idea.

I'll be coming back this weekend from training. I'm down for a meet up in Springfeild on Sunday or Monday. What sounds good, that little retro dinner or something?

I should be able to do something Sunday morning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.