Charlottesville, Lynchburg, Richmond areas people.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Charlottesville, Lynchburg, Richmond areas people. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just seeing if anyone in these areas would be interested in starting a cruising or club or whatever group? I'm ...

Charlottesville, Lynchburg, Richmond areas people.

Just seeing if anyone in these areas would be interested in starting a cruising or club or whatever group? I'm originally from Philly but moved down here so I'd like to link up with some cool people down here. Could get together somewhere n cruise/talk/party overall just kick it with our WRX's or other cars doesn't matter. Hit me up on here if you're interested or know of any existing groups in the area.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by B-Tyson View Post
    Just seeing if anyone in these areas would be interested in starting a cruising or club or whatever group? I'm originally from Philly but moved down here so I'd like to link up with some cool people down here. Could get together somewhere n cruise/talk/party overall just kick it with our WRX's or other cars doesn't matter. Hit me up on here if you're interested or know of any existing groups in the area.
    Yea man I would be down. I'm here up in Charlottesville and have been looking for other people with Scoobies. Where were you from in Philly? I used to live right outside in Bucks County.

Awesome man, I ended up in Souderton cause my parents wanted to stay away from the city when we started growing up so I probably know what town you live in. Do you live directly in the city now? I'm outside of it in Palmyra (Lake Monticello).

Yep. About 4 miles away from UVA.

I'd definitely be interested. I'm in Richmond.

Quote Originally Posted by CMoranRVA View Post
    I'd definitely be interested. I'm in Richmond.
    Awesome.
    Tyson when are you trying to set the meet?

I'm in Winchester, but wouldn't mind driving down to that area for a meetup.

Hey Guys & Gals,
    I see no one has really posted in here for a while but I just recently bought my second STI and I would be willing to drive to a meet as well. I'm from the Scottsville area and I am always looking to meet new people and hang out. Thanks guys & gals!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.