IAG performance?

This is a discussion on IAG performance? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with IAG? They have great reviews on their facebook page and ...

IAG performance?

I was just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with IAG? They have great reviews on their facebook page and I was wondering if anyone had their car protuned by them?
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    They have awesome customer service but that's all I can say for sure until the 20th. I'm getting a bunch of work done 20-21 Feb and then protuned by Jorge on the 22nd. I'll give you a full review then but I'm sure there will be plenty of others that will chime in as they are very popular in this area and we have a large contingent of WRX/STis in the MD/DC/PA/NOVA area on here.

I have heard their service was great, I just want a good protune. I sent them a message on facebook with no reply as of yet.
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by spotsywrx View Post
    I have heard their service was great, I just want a good protune. I sent them a message on facebook with no reply as of yet.
    E-mail sales(at)iagperformance.com, and Rick will get back to you. He's out of town until Monday but he should reach out to you first thing Monday morning. They fly their tuner (Jorge Carillo) in once a month to tune. He will be here 21-22 Feb (maybe into Sunday if they have enough people) and they should still have slots available right now. They charge 500 for two hours of dyno tuning and 99 for the pre-dyno inspection (which needs to be done at a minimum the day before your tune generally unless you can work something out with Rick). I think that covers everything, let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks man, you pretty much answered my questions. I still need to save some money and find a time to get up there. One more question you may know? Do they tune through cobb or just opensource?

I Support ClubWRX
    They actually only tune through the Cobb AP, they don't do OS at all. Jorge has been tuning the Cobb AP for quite a while so I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can get out of my car safely....can't wait dude, 15 days until my tune!

Ok cool sounds good, Do you know the Schulte's?

I Support ClubWRX
    Can't say that I do, care to elaborate?

I was just wondering if you knew them, they are my family that live in pasadena. They seem to know everyone in town. haha