Best prices on new WRX in Baltimore area
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Best prices on new WRX in Baltimore area within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Shopping for a new WRX and am having a hard time finding one under sticker, what gives is this really ...

Best prices on new WRX in Baltimore area

Shopping for a new WRX and am having a hard time finding one under sticker, what gives is this really what they sell for?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I had his problem in MD too. Dealerships in Bmore were charging 1k over msrp, i asked them why and i swear they said "just because people will pay it." I recommend going elsewhere. Subaru dealer in Hagerstown was good, I got mine in York PA. There's some dealers in NoVa that stock quite a few so they might not be so bad there. good luck.

Funny you say that, because my local dealer said to me if you dont buy it at sticker someone else will.

I got mine at Heritage in Owings Mills...got it for dealer invoice, no hastle at all. They even picked me up from the train station because I was coming from out of state. Not sure what they have in inventory but the experience was so painless I'm considering going there again for my wife's new car.

2011 SWP Sedan

Tuned by Keenan @ All Aspects Motorsports / 322WHP / 330 ft/lbs TQ
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...swp-sedan.html

got my 2013 WRX limited sedan in NoVa for 29,244 out the door with everything, even included the SPT exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Boomsz View Post
    got my 2013 WRX limited sedan in NoVa for 29,244 out the door with everything, even included the SPT exhaust

Thats a great price. Does that include nav?

Yes, try shopping around and throwing offers around to different dealers if you have the time to do it. What options package are you looking for?

I Support ClubWRX
    Got invoice price on an '11 ltd at Annapolis Subaru.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

FWIW try the Russell Subaru mazda vw in ellicott city..... they had one base wrb sedan wingless and a silver 5dr in the showroom today

Offer your price....all they can say is yes or no right?

If I were you I'd at least try contacting rexxx0486 here on the forums. I wish I knew about his program when I purchased my WRX. Might be worth the drive if you work something out.

CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html

Russel would not even let me drive the WRX hatch they had on the floor. I am in my fifties but they still said they did not want someone hooning their cars. The service mgr did offer to let me drive his WRX, I said no. They also refused to honor the price of the same car they emailed me, saying it was only good the day they sent it. I was ready to write a check on the spot, no financing, bsed on the previous days price. Nope. WRXs are very rare cars. Okaaay.

Did not buy a car there. Went to Carmax and found a '13 WRX premium sedan with less than 5k on the clock. Which I got to take out and drive. There were TWO Stis at Laurel Carmax (both black). Did not want a black car so I went with the dark blue WRX.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.