WRX/STI MEET

This is a discussion on WRX/STI MEET within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just wondering when is the next meet for wrx/sti?...

WRX/STI MEET

Just wondering when is the next meet for wrx/sti?
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Look around in the Mid-Atlantic States section. There is usually one on Weds. and one on Sat. I haven't been out to either one in a long time. Not sure if colder weather is keeping people away.

Also check out Modmeets.com or something, there is a Glen Burnie meet on that forum somewhere. Check NASIOC too. People on this forum are the friendliest most helpful in my book but others are cool to kick it with.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

Quote Originally Posted by pete25r View Post
    Look around in the Mid-Atlantic States section. There is usually one on Weds. and one on Sat. I haven't been out to either one in a long time. Not sure if colder weather is keeping people away.

Also check out Modmeets.com or something, there is a Glen Burnie meet on that forum somewhere. Check NASIOC too. People on this forum are the friendliest most helpful in my book but others are cool to kick it with.

thanks bro
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.