Anyone with q300 or nameless Abe? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Anyone with q300 or nameless Abe? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have the Invidia Q300 and a friend of mine has the muffler delete both on sedans and both with ...

I have the Invidia Q300 and a friend of mine has the muffler delete both on sedans and both with catted Invidia down pipes. The Q300 does have more drone on my car but it's nothing I can't tolerate on a daily basis. While having a more throaty sound his car drones less. I could make a video of both cars but without hearing them in person it won't help much.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Anyone with q300 or nameless Abe?

Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    I wouldn't buy your exhaust judging off of youtube videos. Find a local meet and go listen to some.

I took a gamble on my nameless axle back - I like it a lot. I don't have many to compare it to, however.

After throwing on a 3" mid pipe and catless down pipe... the car was pretty loud. Nothing unbearable at cruising speed, but cold starts would shake the house or wake people up =P
    I was in this boat as well. And when I got tuned with my new careless down pipe she definitely got louder. Cold starts are pretty loud as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12