NOVA: Foam Sprayer

This is a discussion on NOVA: Foam Sprayer within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello! i'm fairly new to the board and very new to my WRX, never had a subie before though i'm ...

NOVA: Foam Sprayer

Hello! i'm fairly new to the board and very new to my WRX, never had a subie before though i'm not sure why because this car is just amazing. I'm slowly putting together my car wash materials and sort of hit a wall in regards to deciding on a foam sprayer or just a nice nozzle. I was curious if anyone in the NOVA area had a foam sprayer that they would be willing to let me try out before I shell out the ~$40 for one. I"m in springfield, would appreciate any help or input really!

Look forward to meeting some of you once i start figuring out where everyone meets etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

and yes you may see this post over in nasioc as well ...though rest assured you all, my wrx brethren and sisters, are my new home community

I Support ClubWRX
    I have to ask, how many Chens is too many?

Personally, I use a hose and spray nozzle for my car washes. There are many on here though that spend a good deal of time detailing, and might be able to help you more.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

i think some where around 1.3 billion too many

Yeah i've used spray nozzles my whole life, but then again the nicest car i've had has been a 96 saturn sl haha. So washing that beast didn't require much thought for me. Being a first new car i figured i'd put some more thought into it.