ever heard of east coast truck and auto in norfolk, va??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ever heard of east coast truck and auto in norfolk, va?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone ever heard of this shop in norfolk, va called east coast truck and auto? I have seen him do ...

Two up Two down.... VA.. U know what it is

ever heard of east coast truck and auto in norfolk, va??

Anyone ever heard of this shop in norfolk, va called east coast truck and auto? I have seen him do some work but never heard any reviews

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have heard of them, took my car there to have them weld on a high flow cat (the dealer recommended them) they pulled the car in, I heard them cutting and welding so i assumed they did the job, the car sounded quieter when i drove it so high flow installed, right? Wrong... Took it to Pepboys shortly after cause I needed an inspection and they didnt do anything more than cut the midpipe and reweld it. Luckily I didnt have to pay for it... I would not recommend going there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.