Maybe I'm just too country... - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Maybe I'm just too country... within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello! I'm from Maryland also. Baltimore County. I was born & raised here but I wave to every Subie I ...

Hello! I'm from Maryland also. Baltimore County.

I was born & raised here but I wave to every Subie I see.. I do miss alot because I'm in my own little world and I see them when it's too late.. lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pete25r View Post
    oh don't mind the photo bombing red Honda sEXy in the background... (dude added a "s" and "y" to his EX)

I love it.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

96accord. WHAT UP! (waves)
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

Hey Hey!

Not much. About to go eat my lunch (@ work) You?

I Support ClubWRX
    I had a fun drive home today, I got lights flashed and a wave from a Blue STi and a dude in a silver EVO waved as well...good times!

I've always felt awkward waving to the WRX behind me. I pulled it off the other day, waved to a late-ish model silver hatch when we were stopped by a red light.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

Yeah.. I typically wave only when they are going the opposite direction or pass me/I pass them

I've actually encountered quite a few bug/blob/hawkeyes lately that don't wave... Strange...
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."

Re: Maybe I'm just too country...

Ugh guy in a stinkeye in the lane left of me coming from behind. I'm fully badged, I'm a WRX. I let of the gas we parallel for 30 secs on the highway. That's a long time.

I'm looking over, waving like an idiot. Guy doesn't even acknowledge me. Downshift, I'm gone. Way to start a morning to a long day.

Posted from a fone.

Quote Originally Posted by UEDan View Post
    Ugh guy in a stinkeye in the lane left of me coming from behind. I'm fully badged, I'm a WRX. I let of the gas we parallel for 30 secs on the highway. That's a long time.

I'm looking over, waving like an idiot. Guy doesn't even acknowledge me. Downshift, I'm gone. Way to start a morning to a long day.

Posted from a fone.
    That actually sounds a lot like my recent encounters!!

Re: Maybe I'm just too country...

It sucks huh!
    Well, next time I'm in your area I'll be sure to make the extra effort to wave to every tinted DGM Hatch man.

Posted from a fone.

Quote Originally Posted by UEDan View Post
    It sucks huh!
    Well, next time I'm in your area I'll be sure to make the extra effort to wave to every tinted DGM Hatch man.

Posted from a fone.
    Haha good good.

Theres 5 or 6 wrx owners in my barracks alone. We all know each other and wave, i get a lot of waves from guys on base but not too many off in town. We also all have silver WRX's.
    2005 WRX (Silver) SoCal Subie
    Blobeye Syndicate #1093
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...al-05-wrx.html - Build Thread
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34009765@N06/ - For whatever pics i take.
    Mikie13-Spend money on hookers and blow. That's a better intake.

If I waved at every WRX around here, I'd have no time to drive. I try and wave if the car looks like its been modded, and always wave if it's a GR - of 100 waves, I'll only get a handful back, but I'm cool with that.

Walking up to my daughter's soccer game this week-end, I was having eyeball sexy time with a late model WRB WRX sedan and the lights beeped on it, I was all thinking "so it was good for you too?" Dude walked up with his daughter grabbed something out the back, asked him what year, "..it's a WRX" I get that a lot. I think I need to slow down or speak up or something. Anyway dude was a repeat offender. 02, 07, and now an 2012. Chatted with him a minute while our daughters warmed up for the soccer game. Dude said his favorite was his bugeye. +1 Bugeye crew!
    Our daughters ended up playing against each other. My daughter's team one, finally. Kinda funny how it all played out.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.