any members from Chesapeake?

This is a discussion on any members from Chesapeake? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; New to the WRX world, from chesapeake and trying to meet other WRX local members.. I am always seeing the ...

Two up Two down.... VA.. U know what it is

any members from Chesapeake?

New to the WRX world, from chesapeake and trying to meet other WRX local members.. I am always seeing the same 3 in and out from onelife in greenbrier..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

On here, probably not. There is a handful of VA Beach and Norfolk folks. If you're not busy Saturday afternoon @4 there is going to be a meet at Chichos off of Kempsville in C-Peake. There should be a lot of people from all over the area there.

We usually have this meet every Saturday at 4 and meet in the parking lot of the old HQ in VA Beach Towne Center but this weekend is a aspecial Chesapeake event.

Most of the people you will meet are active in MAIC on NASIOC. We're also on Facebook as Hampton Roads Subarus or something like that. Lol

I glanced at the thread title and read "any members cheapskates?".....just thought I'd share.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Not in Chesapeake but I am in Va Beach. I just bought my 04 WRX about a week ago...

Same thing, RexNoob. If you can make it out to the meet, please join us.

We have a good, fairly large group here. We're always open to helping each other out and being as its a military town and a lot of people are without their families, and some with, we tend to do a lot of social events. If you aren't a fan of NASIOC, please join the FB group as our events are listed in there as well.

This week we have Cars and Coffee at La Promenade shops on Laskin in VA Beach at 7-9am on Saturday, the Poker Run at SAGE Automotive in Norfolk at 11am Saturday, VA Beach weekly Meat (Chesapeake Special Event 3/10) at 4pm Chichos on Kempsville in Chesapeake.

Hope to see you there

will be there Saturday hopefully to meet everyone!

If so, I have a wingless black 07 on '11 WRX wheels. So be sure to say hi.

will do ill be in the 05 white WRX wingless trunk, and jdm tail light set up with the jdm pig on my driver side mirror