Virginia pro tune shops... All aspects???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Virginia pro tune shops... All aspects??? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I know that all aspects doesn't deal Cobb accesports, but does anyone know if they can still tune my car ...

Two up Two down.... VA.. U know what it is

Virginia pro tune shops... All aspects???

I know that all aspects doesn't deal Cobb accesports, but does anyone know if they can still tune my car if I have the software???? If not what shops are close to the va beach chesapeake area that pro tune??? Also, Here is every mod I have I think... I'm looking more for engine mods and ideas along that line... all ideas help... also if they can't work with a cobb tuning accesport should I try n sell it n go with their pro tune or keep and go to a shops a couple hours away???? Thanks everyone
    - Limited options include heated windshield, heated side mirrors, heated seats, and sunroof
    - Turbo XS front mount intercooler and piping – painted flat black
    - Cobb short ram intake
    - Turbo XS RFL blow off valve
    - Polyurethane front lip
    - BC coilovers - Camber plates and bolts
    - Cobb Access Port V2 currently on a stage 2 tune
    - Kartboy short shifter and bushings - Kartboy shift knob
    - HKS catless downpipe
    - Cobb lightweight main pulley
    - Turbo XS catback exhaust
    - Defi center gauge pod - Prosport gauges - boost, oil pressure, and fuel pressure
    - NGK platinum spark plugs
    - Subaru Deck Lid - STi front bumper and splitters
    - Evo IX Front License Plate Holder
    - Hella supertone horns - Rallyarmor mud flaps
    - STi foglight covers -HID high beam bulbs -STi rear bumper
    -OEM clutch and pressure plate installed at 95,000 miles
    -OEM Subaru wingless trunk lid -“JDM taillight mod”
    -Greddy turbo timer... any thing else I got 1500-2000 to spend

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I hate to say it man but stick to the well known and recommended shops up north if you want a dyno protune for an AP

Those are:
    MachV
    Agile
    IAG
    Andrewtech (I believe they tune but are well known for transmission work)
    TurboXS

Your other options are find a local open source tuner. OR go through (or other Etuners) for a custom Etune. Phatbotti does do custom Etunes for the AP. This is who I'm going through for my tune once I slap the VF48 on. Phatbotti is recommended a lot for those who live out of the way like us.

What turbo do you have on that car that you're running an FMIC?

Quote Originally Posted by Damaca View Post
    What turbo do you have on that car that you're running an FMIC?
    +1

Get rid of the Turbo Timer...pointless waste of money on our car. Stick with TMIC if you are on the stock turbo. RFL BOV is also pointless in the grand scheme of things...

Agile in Maryland can tune with an AP...they do great work and I stand by them (tuned my first STI). If you already have the AP, may as well keep it and go to a place that can tune with it (most people just tune and create maps outside of the AP and just load it on as the flashing device anyway). Or just unmarry it, sell it, and use the local shop's protuning abilities.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

If he uses All Aspects, his only two options are Utec (which you can't even find anymore) or Hydra which is new to them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Damaca View Post
    If he uses All Aspects, his only two options are Utec (which you can't even find anymore) or Hydra which is new to them too.
    Sounds like I wouldn't use them at all then. They don't do any kind of Open Source tuning?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Nope.And probably never will.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Damaca
    They're dirt cheap on the forums used ($100 or less, often). It's a shame really, because used in conjunction with a reflash medium, they're extremely powerful.

I'm not familiar with Cobb's SD project, but that could bridge the gap a bit, however.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Wdll I actuallt went out n found a turbo xs delta utec, and I have the cobb still on it... I talked to mach v about some options. After I get my timing belt, fluids, differitnals, compresssions check, spark plugs, oil change at all aspects the 19... after talking with mach v we talked about getting a bigger intercooler, bigger injectors, fuel pump, and the blouch 16 g xt turbo.. that is if compression checks out normal...

Also I am running a stock turbo as of now, and so now mach v said I could bring them my car and keep the cobb or I can go w all aspects and use the utec

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ_WRX_77
    Also I am running a stock turbo as of now, and so now mach v said I could bring them my car and keep the cobb or I can go w all aspects and use the utec
    If you keep the UTEC, go to the people who know their product best, TurboXS
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Alright

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.