meets in northern baltimore area

This is a discussion on meets in northern baltimore area within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; so i'm trying to organize a meet up in the northern baltimore area, i live in harford co but i'm ...

meets in northern baltimore area

so i'm trying to organize a meet up in the northern baltimore area, i live in harford co but i'm was just trying to throw this out there to see what kinda response i can get and we can go from there.... but i was just looking to meet up like once a week or so and when the weather get's warmer we could have cruise to meets like a grill out spot up in pa or something along those lines. so if anyone is interested, i'm down for like a wends night meet or if weekends work i'm down for that too

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm a little ways from you (Frederick) but if people are interested in meetings around baltimore I'd do what I could to show up sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Axex View Post
    I'm a little ways from you (Frederick) but if people are interested in meetings around baltimore I'd do what I could to show up sometime.
    that's kool yeah i'm willing to drive a lil bit my self, i'm just trying to feel the water and see where everyone will be coming from to fine a mutual meeting spot