Anyone in the Ft. Meade area??
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anyone in the Ft. Meade area?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I just bought a '11 wrx and was wondering if there were any clubs or anything around the area....

Anyone in the Ft. Meade area??

I just bought a '11 wrx and was wondering if there were any clubs or anything around the area.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Every Wed night @8 at the waugh chapel shopping center in crofton (in front of damon's). Great folks and lots of heavily modded subies.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    Every Wed night @8 at the waugh chapel shopping center in crofton (in front of damon's). Great folks and lots of heavily modded subies.
    yep went out there for the first time yesterday, thanks for the tips and pointers. Pretty sure I'm gonna do suspension first now because your car to my car is like night and day.
    Last edited by freddyg; 02-02-2012 at 09:12 AM.

I'm in the Fort Meade area. I'm going to hit up the above meet sometime soon. Little cold for me now but I'll man up someday soon.

That's a ways for me but I'm sure I'll hit it up too when mine arrives.
    2012 DGM WRX Hatch // SPT CBE // Cobb AP Stage 1 // 35% tint

I Support ClubWRX
    This POS showed up at the Waugh Chapel meet last night...I smoked him.

Attachment 103211

Attachment 103212
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

oh no big deal just a lp560

In Md, but over on the shore.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll have to stop by sometime, I just bought a 2012 STi on Saturday. Definitely will be nice to meet some new folks though I don't plan on modifying mine much anytime soon.

im on Ft. Meade everyday... see a bunch and get a few waves. i had a thread like this on nasioc and got a few people post up.

I Support ClubWRX
    Saw a white WRX hatch this morning on Fort Meade, sorry for not waving, I was still half asleep and didn't even think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackUSAF82 View Post
    Saw a white WRX hatch this morning on Fort Meade, sorry for not waving, I was still half asleep and didn't even think about it.
    was it an STI? i see a 08+ white sti hatch every other day. the guy never waves even if i wave to him.

I Support ClubWRX
    I didn't get that good of a look, the guy was definitely in the Army. It appeared to be lowered and definitely had the exhaust done.

Speaking of exhaust, what all exhaust's do you all have? I'm thinking about changing mine out for something with some more scooby rumble but I want to ride in a car with the exhaust on before I buy one to make sure it's not going to be annoying at cruising speed (drone). I've been looking at the Invidia Q300 and the Perrin but both are very expensive and I want to make sure I like the sound before I buy. Thanks fellas!

right now i have the TurboXS catback on my car. it has a nice rumble to it, is not loud and has no drone at all. even when running a catless DP the exhaust just got deeper but didnt really get any louder and still didnt have any drone to it.

you would have to hear it, but everybody that has bought one who i know loves it. i actually kind of wish it was a bit louder, but the hatch has always been quieter then the sedan and has a bigger single muffler with a resonator.

white STI? haven't seen one in a while, well on Ft Meade. I met a guy with a silver hatch with the cheesy "i" on the front at the auto craft center.

I think it was on NASIOC but somewhere somebody made some "you've been spotted" cards with the URL to find the spotted thread. Maybe we should make some cards up, find where these non-waving clowns park and see if we can get them to come say hello on here.

I've got a 02 sedan with Borla hush on it. If anyone wants to hear it lemme know.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.