Anyone in the Ft. Meade area?? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anyone in the Ft. Meade area?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; where abouts in crofton do you work? i have been seeing abunch more as of lately. as far as the ...

where abouts in crofton do you work? i have been seeing abunch more as of lately.

as far as the meet goes, once the warm weather starts to come back the meet will start to grow. just make sure your not an a**hole or the people there may not like you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Anyone in the Ft. Meade area??

FWIW there is a motorsport enthusiast weekly meet in Fulton MD

Last week, there were a nice showing of Subies and other imports including a Ferrari lol

It's held on Saturdys @ 0800-to whenever: 8180 Maple Lawn Blvd, Fulton MD 20759

It's a coffee & tea house

So I've been on the Fort for almost 2 years now, anyone see an 05 sedan with a carbon fiber hood driving around? because that's me . I seen a black hatch back a couple days ago at the class 6 and we gave a mutual head nod.

Quote Originally Posted by WantWasabi View Post
    So I've been on the Fort for almost 2 years now, anyone see an 05 sedan with a carbon fiber hood driving around? because that's me . I seen a black hatch back a couple days ago at the class 6 and we gave a mutual head nod.
    My wife works at the Fort.....I'm in AJ. I'll keep an eye out and wave. 2013 Silver Hatch here.
    2013 Ice Silver Premium 5 door - Stage 1 E-Tune

Quote Originally Posted by WantWasabi View Post
    you might see mine in another month or so after it gets out of the body shop.

I am on Meade and I just got a WR blue sti sedan. I will try to make to make the Waugh chapel meet this Wednesday and see what's up. Take it easy.

I am at Meade occasionally, most often at another nearby base. I just purchased a 13 WRX sedan, which I am still figuring out as I come from a RWD background.

Quote Originally Posted by kugelblitz View Post
    I am at Meade occasionally, most often at another nearby base. I just purchased a 13 WRX sedan, which I am still figuring out as I come from a RWD background.
    Completely different world as i am sure you have noticed. i just got rid of my WRX for the new mustang 5.0 and am finding that out myself lol

Yes, I have not even tested the adhesion limits in a controlled setting yet, I am sure this will be a change from my last RWD, an M3. It'll be a learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by kugelblitz View Post
    Yes, I have not even tested the adhesion limits in a controlled setting yet, I am sure this will be a change from my last RWD, an M3. It'll be a learning experience.
    you will have fun with it. just wait till the snow comes! these cars are a blast to drive in the snow and even more so with a decent set of snow tires. i seriously doubt i will be having anymore fun in the snow with my mustang.

i might even pick up an older scooby just for the bad weather and my day to day beater.

I need a beater pickup truck. For bumper cars and trash hauling. I do plan on getting some plain steel wheels and some blizzaks or something analogous for the winter. I had a Forester back in umm, 96 and that thing was frabjous in snow and mud.

Saw a black 11-13 5-door STI pass me (silver 13 5-door WRX) on 198 by 295 this morning. Heard your exhaust and was hoping could meet and get a ride to see what it sounded like inside.

Red
    2013 Ice Silver Premium 5 door - Stage 1 E-Tune

Hello,

I'm a new member, and i figured I would start here as I live on the base. If you see a silver limo tinted hatch scootin' around thats me! (and i always wave, flash or honk at WRX/STi's when seen)

Just got a silver '15 WRX two weeks ago and I'm in Crofton. Anyone know if the Waugh Chapel meet is still going on?

I saw a silver 15 wrx the other day, not too many out there.

I went out to the Waugh Chapel meet a couple of months ago. Don't think they shut it down. More info might be found on Facebook. Some meetups have moved to FB.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast