Anyone in the Ft. Meade area?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anyone in the Ft. Meade area?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by pete25r white STI? haven't seen one in a while, well on Ft Meade. I met a guy ...

Quote Originally Posted by pete25r View Post
    white STI? haven't seen one in a while, well on Ft Meade. I met a guy with a silver hatch with the cheesy "i" on the front at the auto craft center.

I think it was on NASIOC but somewhere somebody made some "you've been spotted" cards with the URL to find the spotted thread. Maybe we should make some cards up, find where these non-waving clowns park and see if we can get them to come say hello on here.

I've got a 02 sedan with Borla hush on it. If anyone wants to hear it lemme know.
    i have seen a few cars like yours on base. every once in awhile i do get a wave but thats like one out of a 100 lol

i drive a 11 WRB wrx hatch and am always parked off of rock ave.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    We should do a Fort Meade meet sometime, I know they do the meet down at Waugh Chapel but I'm busy during the week...it'd be easier for me to do a weekend meet. I live out in the 'Dena but I have no problem cruising over to base and meeting up somewhere, lord knows there's tons of old/vacant parking lots on base where we could meet up and shoot the breeze.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by guygettnby View Post
    i drive a 11 WRB wrx hatch and am always parked off of rock ave.
    Pretty sure I saw your car yesterday as I ran all the way down Rock from the Gaffney for PT.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackUSAF82 View Post
    Pretty sure I saw your car yesterday as I ran all the way down Rock from the Gaffney for PT.
    possibly, i am next to the pool and green house.

We should do a Fort Meade meet sometime, I know they do the meet down at Waugh Chapel but I'm busy during the week...it'd be easier for me to do a weekend meet. I live out in the 'Dena but I have no problem cruising over to base and meeting up somewhere, lord knows there's tons of old/vacant parking lots on base where we could meet up and shoot the breeze.
    i have tried to have some sort of a weekend meet on base before but never had enough people who wanted to do this. i posted it over on nasioc and had a few people from fort meade area post up.

but from what i gathered most of them are fine with going to the wensday and thursday meets already set up.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well I'm cool with it just being a couple of us to start, maybe we can grow it from there. I really can't do week nights and definitely not Fridays. It'd be nice to get a group of guys so we can work on our cars together and stuff. And if you guys every want to drive out to the 'Dena I'd be glad to have you all over to BS and I can smoke up some ribs/pork shoulder/brisket (whatever you want pretty much). Just let me know and we'll set it up.

Well I'm cool with it just being a couple of us to start, maybe we can grow it from there. I really can't do week nights and definitely not Fridays. It'd be nice to get a group of guys so we can work on our cars together and stuff. And if you guys every want to drive out to the 'Dena I'd be glad to have you all over to BS and I can smoke up some ribs/pork shoulder/brisket (whatever you want pretty much). Just let me know and we'll set it up.
    sounds pretty cool. i would be down for a meet up if we can get a few people to attend. im the same way as you, week days are hard for me. too much going on during the week alot of times. just need some advanced notice to free up the time.

I Support ClubWRX
    but from what i gathered most of them are fine with going to the wensday and thursday meets already set up.
    thursday meet? i miss something...again?
    Greg
    Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

I'm down for a weekend meetup. Give me a time and place I'm old school and all with a 2002 but I'm more than happy to see what's under the newer models hoods and help out with any wrench turning.

I'm also a photographer, got a camera and some flashes too. I haven't done any car shoots besides my own but if y'all want I can bring my camera gear out and shoot it up.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

Quote Originally Posted by pete25r View Post
    I'm down for a weekend meetup. Give me a time and place I'm old school and all with a 2002 but I'm more than happy to see what's under the newer models hoods and help out with any wrench turning.

I'm also a photographer, got a camera and some flashes too. I haven't done any car shoots besides my own but if y'all want I can bring my camera gear out and shoot it up.
    that would be cool.... but damn man that requires me to actually detail my car before hand lol

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    thursday meet? i miss something...again?
    i told you about this before? there is a thruday meet in columbia at the green turtle every other week... sheesh... i cant tell you anything lol

I Support ClubWRX
    that would be cool.... but damn man that requires me to actually detail my car before hand lol
    No kidding, and mine is black... It looks great when it's clean, which usually lasts for about 15 minutes after I wash and dry it. Though it should look good when I go pick it up from the dealer tomorrow, they're putting an OC like deal on it so maybe it'll stay clean for 30 minutes this time...

No kidding, and mine is black... It looks great when it's clean, which usually lasts for about 15 minutes after I wash and dry it. Though it should look good when I go pick it up from the dealer tomorrow, they're putting an OC like deal on it so maybe it'll stay clean for 30 minutes this time...
    HaHa.. i know how you feel. black is dead sexy when it is clean and even more so at night. but damn is it hard to keep clean. just make sure to always keep a good layer of wax on the car and quick detail the car as often as you can just to keep the crude off of it and your good to go!

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah I wash my vehicles every week or two religiously. I haven't waxed mine since I got it because I couldn't before they put the OC on. After that I shouldn't have to wax for a month or so until the OC starts to wear off. I'll just be happy when all the pollen is done, I'm sick of having a yellow car...

Yeah I wash my vehicles every week or two religiously. I haven't waxed mine since I got it because I couldn't before they put the OC on. After that I shouldn't have to wax for a month or so until the OC starts to wear off. I'll just be happy when all the pollen is done, I'm sick of having a yellow car...
    yea the pollen is killer... i dont wash my car verry often during this time of year because of that unless it is really covered in bird crap or something. once it is over i buff and polish the car and try to keep it clean from there on.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast