Anyone in the Annapolis/Calvert County region?

This is a discussion on Anyone in the Annapolis/Calvert County region? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just wondering..I go to the Naval Academy and just drove my car from California to Maryland....

Anyone in the Annapolis/Calvert County region?

Just wondering..I go to the Naval Academy and just drove my car from California to Maryland.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey there Im down at pax in st marys county. I just bought mine ..its a 02 bug eye , the guy kept it pretty much stock. So id like to find a local group to see other peoples wrxs. We have a lot of WRX owners here at the base but nothing organized.

My impreza is down there, but i'm up at college currently with my parents looking after it, my dad works on base, its the 2004 bright red 5-door

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I work at Webster Field in Southern Maryland just South of PAX and live in Great Mills... welcome!
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob
    KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3
    Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Kicker BassStation 2ea. 12" | Blue Prova Rearview

"I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times."

i'm up in anne arundel county and got an 02 bug eye. stock but lovely