Cobb Access Port for a 2011 WRX, barely used and only used by the orig owner

This is a discussion on Cobb Access Port for a 2011 WRX, barely used and only used by the orig owner within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Want 30whp and 30 wtq instantly, well Cobb does it safely and reliably with the Cobb AP. Unit was only ...

Cobb Access Port for a 2011 WRX, barely used and only used by the orig owner

Want 30whp and 30 wtq instantly, well Cobb does it safely and reliably with the Cobb AP. Unit was only used 8 times and I want $530 + shipping or get a deal if you buy my AEM cold air intake and the Cobb AP for $650 + shipping. I also have a Grimmspeed crosspipe, turbo heatsheild, short shifter bushing mount, and a Invidia catback that was in a accident but you could bend it back and use it and I only want $100 for the catback cause it needs some work to fix

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

and I'll throw in Subaru Wheel Locks, with the AEM cold air and the Cobb AP all for $650 + shipping

Where are you located?
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

pics on the catback
    Yes dear polishing the underside of the rocker panels IS important.

im in baltimore MD and ill get catback pics up as soon as i can

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Why you getting rid of it all?
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob
    KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3
    Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Kicker BassStation 2ea. 12" | Blue Prova Rearview

"I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times."

Accident total loss. This is a duplicate thread. Check your PM upndadrux
    Yes dear polishing the underside of the rocker panels IS important.

Sold yet?

Quote Originally Posted by upndadrunx View Post
    Want 30whp and 30 wtq instantly, well Cobb does it safely and reliably with the Cobb AP. Unit was only used 8 times and I want $530 + shipping or get a deal if you buy my AEM cold air intake and the Cobb AP for $650 + shipping. I also have a Grimmspeed crosspipe, turbo heatsheild, short shifter bushing mount, and a Invidia catback that was in a accident but you could bend it back and use it and I only want $100 for the catback cause it needs some work to fix
    Cobb ap still for sale?