new car meets in va beach - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on new car meets in va beach within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; been M.I.A for the past month and was just wondering now that i have a free night if you guys ...

been M.I.A for the past month and was just wondering now that i have a free night if you guys still meet up at the same spot same time if the location has changed and if it's still going on this fine evening ??????
    Talked wife into buying the new Legacy, now it's a Subi family thing

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah should be same spot.. I'm not going to be out as I have family in from out of town. Might want to check Nasioc for up to min updates.. most of the locals seem to prefer that forum. Why I'm not exactly sure lol.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

so this meet still hitting it off? and you guys do know that the freedom wash is back up right? like 70-100 cars show up every friday/saturday night. as long as the weather isnt ****ty..

You know why freedom got small right?

The cops cracked down and ticketed a whole crapload of people for illegal mods and loitering

You can chill there if you want.. but most of us dont want to be associated with that crowd.

edit: Since this thread is a little old I'll fill you in on the details. For a while it was cool hangin there and there wasn't really a huge amount of ricer asshattery going on. We found out later why the scene had calmed so much just before we all started hanging out there.

Also in an effort to separate ourselves from that sort of image we dont cruise in as a group anymore. Some people still go there but most of us have written it off as a ticking time bomb for cops to show up and start laying down tickets. Justified or not.. in VB it doesn't matter to them. Into cars? Guilty until proven guilty regardless of evidence provided.

Welcome to Virginia Beach. Sucks, but that's how it is here. So, better to just leave that element to its troubles and keep some distance.
    Last edited by mangostick; 10-05-2011 at 05:22 PM.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123