Owners in Virginia beach
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Owners in Virginia beach within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm stationed in ft. Story and there is about 6 subies on the base and wanting to find any other ...

Owners in Virginia beach

I'm stationed in ft. Story and there is about 6 subies on the base and wanting to find any other owners in the 757

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Stationed in Norfolk and I am one of those owners and have been looking for the same lol. What's good?
    Talked wife into buying the new Legacy, now it's a Subi family thing

good luck Gentlemen.. I've been trying to get local owners together for a while now.. seems they all frequent nastycock and dont like to play on the civil forums. I'd be happy to host a lil bbq at the house though.. I'm in Indian Lakes. If you guys run into other owners spread the word.. Memorial day weekend is next weekend... so.. whats up?
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

sounds good to me will know more closer to then wife an i may be going down to NC that weekend but if she can't get off work I am down, but can't speak for the ft story crew lol

I kinda figure it this way.. and if we have interest it makes it more possible. The theory here is that we pick a place and a week night and just start meeting up regularly. Eventually word gets around and other subies will show. I've been in the Norfolk/VB area now for almost 3 years and only once has there been a meet that I was aware of and I just happened across it on nastysock looking for some parts. lol. There are guys who get together over on the hampton side.. but if you've ever tried I64 on a weekday night.. getting across that tunnel is a royal angry *****! .. not my cup o tea. I prefer to drive vs sitting and wasting fuel.

Meets on the VB side would be great.. just have to pic a spot, time and day.. and keep it consitant as well as keeping word out on the forums that we'll be meeting up. If we start it... they will show.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I would agree on a meet given my work schedule and things of that nature but I am def. down for something like that, Rtgorby whatcha think? Figure if we can get a confirmed set number of club members and can go from there to set one up and mango I agree I am also against the Hampton idea lol.

I've got ships I work on at the 23rd st pier over in hampton.. I'm quite familiar with hrbt ... unfortunately... so yeah crossing that sucker is something I only do if I have to or I'm getting paid for it

But hey like said we can always do brews/bbq here at the house this weekend just for kicks. I travel some for work but usually when I'm local my hours are pretty easy to work with/around. (pretty much run my own schedule) so for me whatever we settle on for a meet I can work with. Except for Thursdays.. play kickball on thursdays
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

im super stoked to find some owners down for meets. well this would be a great weekend to start a meet we can set a place easy to get to and well known such as town center (the old HQ building) its a big parking lot or even the top level of the parking garage. but yeah i lookin forward to the start of the 757FLat4. im still trying to come up with a decent sounding club name.

top of parking garage always makes for good pics I'm happy to find people that want to meet up. Town center is def doable and thats not far from my place at all.

speaking of, I'm still serious about grillin n chillin this weekend if you guys are interested. I'll supply food.. poisons of choice are optional

If not, we'll still have all summer to work with.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

If my wife and I are not heading to NC this weekend I will gladly do the grillin thing and also meet up in Town Center I live right up on Witchduck/Independence so that is a good place to meet let me know if you guys decide and I can go from there... down for anything lol

Well I got 2 people from work that are willing to meet up at town center. So we can meet at the top level of the parking garage by the Westin and now all we have to agree on is time and date. Looks like this thing is kicking off

I'm in.. just name place n time
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I am not heading to NC now so how does Friday evening around 6ish? Def down to get this started up

sounds good to me. Just shot you a pm with my phone number n whatnot..
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

To all those who are interested in the meet of 757 owners, planning on the meet today at 6:00 p.m. at the top of the car garage in towne center. If you are interested in the meet pm myself or Mango for contact info or any questions. Hope to see some Subies there

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast