Owners in Virginia beach - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Owners in Virginia beach within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; What's up? Just got a 07 WRX. Looking for others around virginia beach to start getting advice for parts....

What's up? Just got a 07 WRX. Looking for others around virginia beach to start getting advice for parts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

See a few posts below.. we meet up every saturday.(directions and location listed in earlier posts) Usually a decent turnout and pretty friendly bunch.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I'm pretty new to the forum, can anyone tell me if there is a good selling network here?

selling as in.. buying/trading/selling car parts? ... I guess not any better/worse than anywhere else. Forum wise nasioc has more members and a fairly vast classified section. Are you local to VB?
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

yes, I am local to VB

then wander out tomorrow night n say ello.. Best way to find people selling stuff is to talk to said people

But like said though, forum wise NASIOC has the most users.. so will most often have better classifieds.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Well, not in VA beach, but I'm here now.....

Whew! finally someone on this side of the water. I'm up in Hampton
    -Stink-Eye Mob #5085 -

Quote Originally Posted by Charles G View Post
    Well, not in VA beach, but I'm here now.....
    HA! sup Lance.. bout time you came over to the chill forum (fyi, there's even a gun nut thread I lurk there a lot)

lolcanoe... you gonna wander out for one of our meets? And off topic.. but is that your corvair in the avatar pic?
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I'll have to check out the gun nut thread, and yes it is a lot more chill here.

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    lolcanoe... you gonna wander out for one of our meets? And off topic.. but is that your corvair in the avatar pic?
    I might snoop around, and yes, that's my Corvair. Anything happening in VB tonight? I might get a couple other people to show up
    -Stink-Eye Mob #5085 -

well the turn out was alright at the meet but the end of the cruise was b.s.

Yeah it was, more I think about it the more I want to register a formal complaint against the officer.. he was reckless as hell in the way he passed and stopped the group..and there's no way in hell we were doing 62mph.. 4th at 2500rpm is more like 50-53mph. Which is still over the posted (did anyone see any sl signs? I didn't) 40mph .. but there's a huge monetary difference in the fines between reckless driving (20+ over) and a typical 13 over speeding ticket. I'm normally the first to admit to doing something wrong and getting caught for it.. but in this specific case we weren't doing anything "reckless" and that bastard trumped up the charge to generate more revenue. I'm 100% sure he thought he was nabbing a bunch of punk kids.. instead what did he find? 4 active military, one vet and one tech school administrator. .. yeah.. .. no wonder why he was so flustered. Asswipe.

I haven't gotten to pull my nav logs yet.. but I certainly will today to see if I can pull any useful data off of them. I'm also getting counsel for this little "incident" .. and I'll be sure to share with the group who and how much once I have that in line.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

LIS > Code of Virginia

I heard about you guys at work today. It's sucks that happened to you guys. It sounded like you were detained WAY too long. Hope it works out for the better.

What code did he say you were violating?
    -Stink-Eye Mob #5085 -

I saw a sign and it was 40mph. I remember looking at my speedo right before he flipped his lights and blew by us, and it said around 50, so you are right. I don't know what hair was up his ass but it wasn't a pleasant one. Let me know Mango, I'm seriously considering getting represented as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.