Owners in Virginia beach - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Owners in Virginia beach within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I've never used the parking garage over there.. have to pay? just wondering if I'm gonna need cash or not.. ...

I've never used the parking garage over there.. have to pay? just wondering if I'm gonna need cash or not..
    Also have a buddy in from MD thats going to the toyota show on saturday. Not sure if he drove his 79 supra down or not, but if he did I'll see about him bringing it too.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am not sure but I don't think that it costs to park there I am pretty sure that you don't but don't quote me on that one but sounds good the more the better, just waiting on RT to see if he is bringing his guys lol
    Talked wife into buying the new Legacy, now it's a Subi family thing

Nice.. well I'm jammin out of work here in the next few minutes so I should be seein you guys on the roof
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

well sorry i wasnt able to get back on here yesterday stuff was hectic 3 other people on base are heading to the parking garage tonight so call all the owners you know and lets get this thing goin.

what time?
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

8 pm. sorry if i missed a meet last night as you know military life can be crazy

well considering its actually 815 right now lol.. I know exactly how it is, 5 years in the army taught me that nothing is ever what you expect and time is irrelevant to the chain of command when its not on their agenda. lol
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

figured I'd update this for anyone having a look. The meets have been more and more popular. Last night we had a total count of 42 subaru's in attendance. Never thought I'd see it take off like this but so far its going really well. So to anyone who hasn't come out to play in VB below are the map coordinates of the parking lot

Unknown road to Corporate Park Ln - Google Maps

we start out in around 730-8pm on saturday nights.. after we get a relative total attendance (or just about dark) we have a lil mini cruise down to Freedom wash to hang out till around 11pm or so.

Unknown road to Silverleaf Dr - Google Maps

Like said so far we've had a great turn out so far, hope to keep seeing more vb owners come out of the wood work
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

hey just got that note from subisaurusrex when I parked next to you in NOB. It's been awhile since I been to a meet and went on this forum. Sounds like fun.

yup didn't know if you were on the forum or not and I am stationed on the Laboon and figured get the word out a little more and hope to see you there here is the link for directions and location

new car meets in va beach
    Talked wife into buying the new Legacy, now it's a Subi family thing

i just bought my wrx i live at the oceanfront and am looking for a few people to ride with

Not sure what you mean by "ride with" .. we really dont roll as a "crew" or "team" or whatever they call it in the movies. We just meet up on Saturday evenings and hang for a few hours. Its a pretty mellow deal. feel free to come out though, usually anywhere between 20-40 cars in attendance. Location info and times are listed a few posts back in this thread.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

haha yeah i definitely didnt mean it like that. i basically meant a few people to go to meets with. I remember a few years ago people used to meet at freedom wash is that still pretty much the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by vawrx17 View Post
    haha yeah i definitely didnt mean it like that. i basically meant a few people to go to meets with. I remember a few years ago people used to meet at freedom wash is that still pretty much the deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    figured I'd update this for anyone having a look. The meets have been more and more popular. Last night we had a total count of 42 subaru's in attendance. Never thought I'd see it take off like this but so far its going really well. So to anyone who hasn't come out to play in VB below are the map coordinates of the parking lot

Unknown road to Corporate Park Ln - Google Maps

we start out in around 730-8pm on saturday nights.. after we get a relative total attendance (or just about dark) we have a lil mini cruise down to Freedom wash to hang out till around 11pm or so.

Unknown road to Silverleaf Dr - Google Maps

Like said so far we've had a great turn out so far, hope to keep seeing more vb owners come out of the wood work
    here's all the info you need
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

thanks bud. ill definitely be there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.