Help buying a 2011 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Help buying a 2011 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I strongly recommend Beyer's Subaru in Alexandria, VA - I worked with Matt N. there to order a 2011 WRX ...

I strongly recommend Beyer's Subaru in Alexandria, VA - I worked with Matt N. there to order a 2011 WRX premium white 5-door with plenty of options (shift, exhaust, . . .), out the door for about $30K. He had the car for me in about 6 weeks.
    Shockingly easy and great car buying experience - Matt is very happy to negotiate via e-mail and there were no surprises when I picked up the car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Heritage Subaru (Bob), Fitzgerald Subaru (Peter Z), and Sharrett Subaru all accepted my offer of $450 below invoice on several WRX's and even an STi (Heritage). All vehicles were on the lot, I ended up purchasing my WRX from Sharrett.
    2011 OBP WRX Sedan w/SPT Exhaust and Short Throw

buy a car buying report from Consumer reports. it lists the dealer hold back that Subaru pays them, which is 4% off invoice, which equates to 695 dollars. Also, go to Pentagon Federal Credit Union and option out the car to see what the dealer invoice really is. I got a 4 door premium, red, short shift, sub, body moldings, wheel locks, w/ all fees and tax for 28k. Red is really the best color I've seen.

forgot to mention. buy from MD, better consumer protections and the dealers are not as sleazy. i recommend fitzgerald. keep in mind none of the options are usually available. I waited months for the sub and short shifter since Japan wouldn't do the options. i ordered the car and it only took 3 weeks though!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12