looking for mechanic in baltimore, md
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on looking for mechanic in baltimore, md within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; anyone? i have a 2002 wrx. thanks!...

looking for mechanic in baltimore, md

anyone? i have a 2002 wrx. thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What kind of work are you looking to get done?

I Support ClubWRX
    http://www.agileauto.com/

I've been there twice ... a first rate Subaru shop.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

My boyfriend is a mechanic and has his own business. It's called Exile Motorsports. He has a facebook for it if you want to check it out. He does work for a very good price..for example, a motor swap for 300 bucks. He has a good rep. Let me know.

Agile is definitely where its at. Just take 95 north, get off at the fallston exit, then take 152 (towards fallston) all the way to route 1, and make a right like you are going into the Burger King and its just behind that on the left. Wonderful place. Very competent mechanics, and the owner is the tuner.
    2006 WRB WRX Sedan @ Stage 2

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

Although not in Baltimore but close is IAG. I've been there a couple times and have been really happy. Rick is great to work with and their prices were fair.

thanks, guys, for the info! i will try agile, and would like the facebook info also, will pm about that. i don't have anything specific to get done right now, just want to be prepared for the next time i need work. just had my timing belt replaced, wish i had done this before i entrusted by baby to those idiots

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.