Hello all in Va
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello all in Va within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey everyone just saying hi, just moved to Blacksburg,VA from Pennsylvania, anyone around?...

Hello all in Va

Hey everyone just saying hi, just moved to Blacksburg,VA from Pennsylvania, anyone around?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yooooo ho ho! I'm over in Richmond, a nice 3hour trek, give or take. My sister though is still in blacksburg, she just graduated from Tech and is waiting for her lease to run out. Nice area, maybe ill catch you at a meet or something

I Support ClubWRX
    I've been to Tech/Blacksburg more then a dozen times and always had a crap-ton of fun. However, that was probably more then 20 years ago.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    I've been to Tech/Blacksburg more then a dozen times and always had a crap-ton of fun. However, that was probably more then 20 years ago.
    yup yup, i hear that....but was more like 4 or 5 years ago for me. Spent more time at Radford though, Tech always seemed harder for me to blend in at parties...i dunno, i guesss everyone at Radford was always soooo wasted they didn't know they didn't know me

Hi, I just moved to Blacksburg from central Washington to go to Tech! What do you drive? I'm in the black '02 wrx - all stock for now.
    2002 OBP WRX - Stage II - "Black Betty"
    1987 Subaru GL Wagon - Stock - "Mr. Ratburn" - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by subypete View Post
    Hi, I just moved to Blacksburg from central Washington to go to Tech! What do you drive? I'm in the black '02 wrx - all stock for now.
    i moved into foxridge if you know where thats at, and i drive an 02' with some upgrades its a kameleon green to gold you know when you see it haha,,......

and does anyone know any "friendly" inspection places , *cat* *cough* ahah is my problem

Welcome come down to flat4va.com there's several of us in the area!

Quote Originally Posted by twizz View Post
    Welcome come down to flat4va.com there's several of us in the area!
    SWEETNESS!!!! CHECKING IT OUT NOW!

We've have a pretty big Roanoke and Blacksburg crowd. Two meets in the works right now, and a lot of weekends some of us will meet up spur of the moment for a little cruise and pics.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.