Dover, DE - Buffalo Wild Wings Meet (Bi-Weekly)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Dover, DE - Buffalo Wild Wings Meet (Bi-Weekly) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar www.buffalowildwings.com 680 South Bay Road, Dover (302) 346-9464 Date: February 10, 2010 Time: 7:00PM ...

Dover, DE - Buffalo Wild Wings Meet (Bi-Weekly)

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar

www.buffalowildwings.com
    680 South Bay Road, Dover
    (302) 346-9464

Date: February 10, 2010
    Time: 7:00PM (Rain or Shine)
    *Expect it to be cold, dress accordingly.*

“People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas”

Come out and have a bite to eat and talk cars!

Greetings to All. After Noticing the recent increase in activity of the Subaru community in the Southern Delaware area, I am looking to see who is interested in a Mid-state meet. Many of us don't always have the time or the money to make the 45 min commute upstate to the meet in this thread:

The Delaware Area Meet Thread - Now Bi-Weekly v2.0 - NASIOC

I am proposing to start a meet in Dover, DE on a Bi-Weekly basis on rotating weeks with the Nor-Del meet so people have the opportunity to go to both if they so desire.

The meets would not be limited to one location, but for now I think it is a good spot with a large parking lot.

This meet will not be limited to Subaru only owners. I will be posting this thread on several other sites. The more the merrier.

A big thanks to all the people that made the first meet memorable, and thanks for taking time out of your busy lives to come hang out with a bunch of gear heads. I look forward to the future meets.

~Thanks~
    -Chris
    Last edited by Brewhaha; 02-07-2010 at 04:02 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

meet night, hope to see yall there. Last meet had about 20 people show.

Hey guys thanks for coming out again tonight. It was a bit cold, however its always a good time getting together and talking cars. Cya at the next meet on the 13th.

For thoes who didnt make it or who are interested in coming, everyone is welcome in all sorts of wheel varieties. Tonight we had people from Seaford to Wilmington show up.

5 Scions
    2 Subarus
    1 BMW
    1 240sx

Pretty good showing for the holidays.

Happy New Years to everyone.

Hey guys. Meet coming up this week. Spread the word as everyone is welcome. Chances are the weather won't be in our favor, but regardless BWW has been fairly gracious that we are filling their seats on the quieter nights. Dress warm, expect it to be around 30 degrees and probably windy. As of late people have been showing up about 6:30ish which is great, I Will try to stay out in the lot until 7 just so we dont miss anyone. If you do show after 7, find a place to park your ride and just look for us inside. Regardless of how many people show, I will be there since it is literally 4 miles from my house.

Stay warm guys and gals, and looking forward to seeing you this week.

-Chris (Brewhaha)

location is subject to change (open for suggestions). Cya guys next meet!

Looks like about 10 people are going to show this week. Cya guys there!

Hey guys and gals, Meet coming up on wednesday! Looks like it might be a snow meet! cya guys there!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.