Maryland Race Tracks
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Maryland Race Tracks within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, I was actually just wondering if anybody knew any race tracks in Maryland (or near Maryland). I tried ...

Maryland Race Tracks

Hey guys, I was actually just wondering if anybody knew any race tracks in Maryland (or near Maryland). I tried using google to find some but all I could find were drag strips. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by scubajose86 View Post
    Hey guys, I was actually just wondering if anybody knew any race tracks in Maryland (or near Maryland). I tried using google to find some but all I could find were drag strips. Thanks.
    There's Summit Point in WV and that's the only one fof the top of my head I can think of, I really dont pay much attention to tracks because I don't have time or money to run at them.

Depending on how far you are willing to drive, besides Summit Point (in between Charles Town, WV and Winchester, VA), there's also New Jersey Motorsports Park (Millville, NJ) and Beaverun near Pittsburgh.

VIR is about a 5-6 hour drive, depending on traffic.

Welcome to New Jersey Motorsports Park
    Welcome to beaverun motorsports complex
    Summit Point Motorsports Park
    Welcome to VIRginia International Raceway
    Karen Kraus
    2005 SCCA FS Southeast Divisional Champion | 2007 SCCA DSL National Champion
    2008 SCCA ProSolo L1 Champion | 2009 SCCA ESPL National Champion
    2010 SCCA ESP Northeast Divisional Champion
    2006 WRX (ESP 34) | 1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (ESP 34) | 1997 Camaro Z28 (DD)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.