Looking for someone close to Virginia Beach

This is a discussion on Looking for someone close to Virginia Beach within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi guys- I found what appears to be a great deal on an unmodified '03 WRX in Newport News; trouble ...

Looking for someone close to Virginia Beach

Hi guys-
    I found what appears to be a great deal on an unmodified '03 WRX in Newport News; trouble is, I am in Colorado, some 1,700 miles away. I am thinking about flying out and picking this car up buy I need to do my homework on it first.
    It would be awesome if someone can stop in and take a look at the vehicle for me. Check it over, make sure it is in good shape and that it drives well. It is currently sitting at a small dealership in NN.
    If you are in the area and would be able to help me out - please drop me a line.
    Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I would find a shop there that you can trust and have the dealer deliver the car there for an independent inspection.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Thanks- I do not know anyone in the area, mechanics I can trust, etc. I know you all would be the best group to look over a WRX with a discerning eye. If anyone is in the area, I will make it worth your while.
    Cheers

I live in Chesapeake, Va, about 15-30mins from Virginia Beach, depending on what area you are talking about