New Owner in the Columbia, MD area.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Owner in the Columbia, MD area. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just thought I'd drop by, say hello and throw up some pictures. Had an 08 wrx before trading it in ...

New Owner in the Columbia, MD area.

Just thought I'd drop by, say hello and throw up some pictures. Had an 08 wrx before trading it in and getting my new STI. Already in love with this beast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails phone pictures 002.jpg   phone pictures 003.jpg   phone pictures 004.jpg   phone pictures 005.jpg   phone pictures 006.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks good...makes me miss my 07 STI.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

whatcha driving now?

I Support ClubWRX
    An Infiniti EX35.....stepped up to something with a bit more class although a bit slower.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Congrats on the new car. I like it, much different than 90% of the STIs out there. I live in Columbia too. '08 WRB hatchback. I'm always in the car, flag me down if you see me, I'm always willing to BS...
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ

Quote Originally Posted by iDrove View Post
    Congrats on the new car. I like it, much different than 90% of the STIs out there. I live in Columbia too. '08 WRB hatchback. I'm always in the car, flag me down if you see me, I'm always willing to BS...
    haha okay, i'll keep an eye out for ya

I'm in the Columbia area too. I live off of 175 and Rt 1. I drive an 07 STI Limited UGM. Flag me down if you one of you guys see me.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

Columbia eh?

I am right behind the mall here... Working at the fort by any chance?

I live right around the corner from the mall, and work at NSA. I'm sure we'll cross paths.
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ

El Forto

Well I think I've seen your car then. You ever leave it parked at 5 Hats? You civilian or military?

Yeah, I parked there for a few weeks, I'm over on the Fort for a few weeks, then to "THE BUILDING!" OOOooo. ha. I'm military.
    330WHP/342WTQ

Heh, sweeeet. I'm enlisted Navy. Not working in that one, but one of the smaller ones that still belong to big brother. By any chance do you actually have a membership to the base auto shop? I was going to get it this Saturday but I'm siq until Monday.

No, you have to attend a class on a Sunday, and most my weekends are spent in AC, or aywhere else out of the area.
    My father is a mechanic and has a bunch of tools in his garage and is of course mechanically inclined(something of which I didn't really inherit) so I just drive over to Ohio on weekends when i want to install something or whatnot, under supervision of someone who knows what is going on, HA.
    330WHP/342WTQ

Welcome! I'm in Ellicott City. I don't come down to Columbia much, though.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

I've been up to elicott for a few bars. That's about it really. This metropolis area sorta gets me confused, and with no real mountain roads to drive, depressed to. Too many mad people with bad driving skills all over the road.

Heh, oh well. In any case, I suppose I'll have to find a meet and get to know some of the local drivers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast