New Owner in the Columbia, MD area. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New Owner in the Columbia, MD area. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Incorpse I've been up to elicott for a few bars. That's about it really. This metropolis area ...

Quote Originally Posted by Incorpse View Post
    I've been up to elicott for a few bars. That's about it really. This metropolis area sorta gets me confused, and with no real mountain roads to drive, depressed to. Too many mad people with bad driving skills all over the road.

Heh, oh well. In any case, I suppose I'll have to find a meet and get to know some of the local drivers.
    This is really short notice but there's a meet tonight at 7pm at the chipotle in arundel mills. I'll be there.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I actually work at howard county general hospital and live down near gorman road. Definitely down for any local meets.
    2006 AW STi

Banned
    I've been up to elicott for a few bars.
    chazly413's not old enough to go to bars

Welcome to the area.

Banned
    You better watch out for Charlie!

Quote Originally Posted by ITGUY123 View Post
    You better watch out for Charlie!
    You better watch out for this guy, he likes blue..a lot!
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

I just got to the area from NY. We're in Silver spring but moving to Columbia/Elkridge soon. Silver 08 wrx with a fuel-s-l-u-t sticker on the rear window and a baby seat in the back.

I'll be at meade/nsa. Military.

Welcome to the area!

What branch are you in?

If there are any locals happening, either point me to the right thread, let me know here or in a pm. I missed the one at the mall so I'm hoping to actually be able to make it to one sometime soon.

Welcome to the area!

What branch are you in?

If there are any locals happening, either point me to the right thread, let me know here or in a pm. I missed the one at the mall so I'm hoping to actually be able to make it to one sometime soon.
    Army.

I'd like to come out soon. I just have to get things situated on the home front first.

Hi to all the other Columbians. I'm just a civilian. 07 STI gray. I've seen another like mine around too.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #102

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.