Winchester, Martinsburg, Hagerstown Spring 2009 Meet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Winchester, Martinsburg, Hagerstown Spring 2009 Meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello fellow Subaru Enthusiasts. My friend Logan and I are planning another Mid Atlantic Subaru meet this year. Last years ...

Winchester, Martinsburg, Hagerstown Spring 2009 Meet

Hello fellow Subaru Enthusiasts. My friend Logan and I are planning another Mid Atlantic Subaru meet this year. Last years turned out pretty well for our first meet. All the details for this years meet have not been set yet, I just wanted to give you a heads up on our plans. As of now the date looks to be Saturday, May 23rd. It will quit possibly be held in Martinsburg WV again since this is the half way point between the 3 towns. I will keep you updated on information as we confirm it. Hope to see you all there.

Dave

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This is gonna be during the day like a BBQ, correct?
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

^^ you are correct sir

I will plan to make it
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41

I'll see whats up. Probably wont be able to make it, but we'll see what happens.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Its official the 2009 Winchester, Martinsburg, Hagerstown meet will be as follows

Date: Saturday May 23rd
    Location: Clearbrook Park, CLearbrook Va, just of Interstate 81, 5 miles North of Winchester VA
    Time: 11:00 till ?

We have reserved a shelter, it is the Lawrence Shelter which is next to the Lake.
    Here is a link to the park map and website
    http://www.co.frederick.va.us/parks/pdfs/cbmap.pdf

We will be having a cookout. Anyone wanting to bring something just pm me and let me know.

There is a chance that there will be a few subaru related vendors there too.

Hop to see you there

1 month to go, hope to see you guys there for a fun meet at a beautiful park.

Dave

Sounds Awesome! Im In. IDK if Ill be able to bring stuff, bcz I wouldnt know how much to bring haha, I hope it turns out to be a Blast!

~~02 Red WRX Black Wing (Dont call me ricer, Just wanted to not have the STi wing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by XxRedDemonXx View Post
    Sounds Awesome! Im In. IDK if Ill be able to bring stuff, bcz I wouldnt know how much to bring haha, I hope it turns out to be a Blast!

~~02 Red WRX Black Wing (Dont call me ricer, Just wanted to not have the STi wing lol.
    Great hope to see you there. We have a lot of the stuff already accounted for as far as food and drink.

Dave

I'm still a maybe.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41

I am really new to the Subaru community bought an 02 WRX over a year ago I love that car! Will check calandar when it gets closer to the date might be able to make it down. Will most likely bring my 3yr son he LOVES cars!

Quote Originally Posted by dagswrx View Post
    I am really new to the Subaru community bought an 02 WRX over a year ago I love that car! Will check calandar when it gets closer to the date might be able to make it down. Will most likely bring my 3yr son he LOVES cars!
    No problem hope to see you there. There should be plenty of cars for your son to check out. Plus the park has a big lake with paddle boats and a playground and lots of stuff for kids. We will be having a cookout and soda and chips and plenty to eat.

I am the organizer of this meet as well as RallyWagon05, I am from NASIOC. I just recently have been hanging out on this forum. I hope to see you all at the meet! It is really coming together now

Start time is actually going to be at 12 instead of 11 like i had posted. Hope to see you guys there.

Dave

where and when is this meet? I live in hagerstown and I just bought an 04 sti

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.