Blitz Nur Spec in the Area

This is a discussion on Blitz Nur Spec in the Area within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, I have a turboxs tbe right now and I am looking to get something that looks and sounds ...

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar

Blitz Nur Spec in the Area

Hey guys, I have a turboxs tbe right now and I am looking to get something that looks and sounds a lil different. If there is anyone in the area that has the blitz nur spec catback give me a holler, I would like to come check it out. Thanks.

And TurboXS Exhaust will be up for sale after I get my new exhaust!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I dont know of one right off the top of my head, but I did install one on a friend's car not too long ago (in Ohio). It is easily one of the best sounding CBE's I've heard on a WRX. Very loud, but awesome sound.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    I dont know of one right off the top of my head, but I did install one on a friend's car not too long ago (in Ohio). It is easily one of the best sounding CBE's I've heard on a WRX. Very loud, but awesome sound.
    Well I am planning on going to college in ohio next year, but I wanted to get this soon.

Have you heard the turboXS tbe? I don't want to get something that is to much louder than that. Though it is called the rfl and I don't think it is too loud.

I have heard both, and I think the Blitz is louder.

Just curious, where in OH are you going? I'm a bit north of Dayton for half the year.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

I have heard both, and I think the Blitz is louder.

Just curious, where in OH are you going? I'm a bit north of Dayton for half the year.
    Case Western Reserve University. It is a couple miles outside of Cleveland. It is going to be weird to be out of the mid Atlantic.

Hey just to add to the post, I am also interested in hearing the APS 3" tbe

I have a Blitz you can have :P
    We should have a meet in the Mid-A sometime.
    07 Magnetic Black 350Z | AAM 3" Ti Single Exhaust | AAM Y-Pipe | AAM Test Pipes | AAM n/a Tune | Stance GR+ True Coilovers | SPC Camber Kits | Falken FK452 | Rota P45R |

There's bi-weekly Wednesday meets at BWW in White Marsh and bi-weekly Thursday meets at Chipotle and 5 Guys in Arundel Mills (obviously skipping this week). You should check them out sometime!
    Bugeye Mafia #130

There's bi-weekly Wednesday meets at BWW in White Marsh and bi-weekly Thursday meets at Chipotle and 5 Guys in Arundel Mills (obviously skipping this week). You should check them out sometime!
    definitely will. My car should be ready by this weekend. Are any of the bi-weekly meets next week?
    07 Magnetic Black 350Z | AAM 3" Ti Single Exhaust | AAM Y-Pipe | AAM Test Pipes | AAM n/a Tune | Stance GR+ True Coilovers | SPC Camber Kits | Falken FK452 | Rota P45R |

I think the White Marsh BWW meet is a week from today. I'll be in FL, so I'm missing yet another one.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

I think the White Marsh BWW meet is a week from today. I'll be in FL, so I'm missing yet another one.
    awesome, ill probably show up.
    yeah that sucks youre in florida, id hate for it to be nice and warm and sunny. I love the extremely cold maryland! lol

I don't know where you live. I am in New Castle, DE.

Anyway, you are in luck. I just switched from the TurboXS exhaust to the Blitz Nur Spec R.

The quality of the Biltz is excellent. The TurboXS is good as well. Very different looks as you know though. The TurboXS is the classic slanted melon shooter. The Blitz is the tight wide muffler looking piece tucked under the bumper.

OK, which one. Blitz yes. You will be dissapointed in that the Blitz is only one or two steps louder than the TurboXS. Deeper, but not noticiable until acceleration. It has the silencer which helps during inspection.

You'll like the Blitz, but don't expect much more sound than the TurboXS with a catted downpipe.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    I don't know where you live. I am in New Castle, DE.

Anyway, you are in luck. I just switched from the TurboXS exhaust to the Blitz Nur Spec R.

The quality of the Biltz is excellent. The TurboXS is good as well. Very different looks as you know though. The TurboXS is the classic slanted melon shooter. The Blitz is the tight wide muffler looking piece tucked under the bumper.

OK, which one. Blitz yes. You will be dissapointed in that the Blitz is only one or two steps louder than the TurboXS. Deeper, but not noticiable until acceleration. It has the silencer which helps during inspection.

You'll like the Blitz, but don't expect much more sound than the TurboXS with a catted downpipe.
    Well I am not really looking for any louder really i am looking for a new look. Also the txs hangs really low at the connection between the dp and the catpipe so I am looking to get an exhaust that isn't a full turboback.

If it is close or deeper as you said than the txs I will be stoked. I can't wait for it to be tucked under the bumper instead of hanging down like 3 inches.