Hagerstown Weekly/Bi-weekly Sunday Meets
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hagerstown Weekly/Bi-weekly Sunday Meets within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Alright here's one with a little bit more notice. April 4, the first Sunday in April. The place is the ...

Hagerstown Weekly/Bi-weekly Sunday Meets

Alright here's one with a little bit more notice. April 4, the first Sunday in April. The place is the same, Fountainhead Plaza around 6pm. Normally we meet and hang out for a little then head into King's Pizza. Sometimes we call it a night other times we head out to cruise or photos. Here's the address

13209 Fountain Head Plaza, Hagerstown, MD‎
    Last edited by highway_patrol; 03-23-2010 at 12:19 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would be up for sunday night meets.

hey im new to this forum but i live bout 1hr west of hagerstwon me and a couple guys from up here always hit up old tr.40 after days at mason dixon, i think we are going down this saturday night. theres usually 4 scooby's normally i take the z but where do ya's hang out at?

we normally meet on sunday nights but since there isnt much to do around here id probably be up for something saturday. ill send you a pm with my number.

How does December 21 sound for a meet? As for where we're meeting Let's figure something out. I was thinking a little earlier maybe around 530-600 and meet for dinner. I was thinking about someplace like Chipotle or B-Dubs.

I also posted this as an event on Facebook, here's the link
    Login | Facebook
    Last edited by highway_patrol; 12-01-2008 at 09:30 AM.

yea i will let you know closer i was just down to the mall yesterday but it was raining not a good day for a meet but i get my cobb accessport down pipe and uppipe next week so ill be set

I say B-Dubs they serve beer

Quote Originally Posted by speedyblacklude View Post
    i say b-dubs they serve beer
    +1

Well that's 2 for B-Dubs

A little update. The Sunday meets have gone away pretty much for now, it's a tad cold. Some of you may say bs but it's hard convincing some people to stand around a chat when it's 15 out. Anyways, me emsmap and worldrallyredneck from nasioc are planning a spring meet. Ideas and suggestions for what to do and where to meet are appreciated. Here's the link.

Idea's for spring meet - NASIOC

ive been down bout every weekend for the past three weekends and havent really seen any cars out at all

Saturday the 7th

me and a couple other cars 2.5rs,mazdaspeed6,240sx, and others down hagerstown round 7-8ish.

Yeah I'd be out tonight but I work weeknights. Just give me a call if your down on the weekends. Tomorrow I'll be in B-more though.

You guys still doing this? I'm moving to New Market this weekend to start work in Hagerstown on Sunday.

if oyu see this post, we are meeting at the old martins/fountainhead plaza tomorrow in hagerstown around 7pm

thats the addy for the bank there but we normally meet in the middle of the parking lot. ill be there around 630 probably

13232 Fountain Head Plz
    Hagerstown, MD 21742

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.