Hagerstown Weekly/Bi-weekly Sunday Meets - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Hagerstown Weekly/Bi-weekly Sunday Meets within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; damn, I'm working until after eight. Maybe next weekend....

damn, I'm working until after eight. Maybe next weekend.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Saturday the 18th ?

crap i just realized that i havent been over here since march 31, the next meet thats happening is the martinsburg winchester meet on may 23

i know im not keeping up on this as good as i should but were looking at having a going away meet for watson 29 from dirty impreza on june 21. itll be at the fountainhead plaza like always around 7ish

Back trying to get meets going again. I have updated the first post.

To the top, updated first post

where do you guys meet? im in greencastle and figured you wouldnt mind if i swing by? i should have my bugeye back next weekend

Quote Originally Posted by stidreamer23 View Post
    where do you guys meet? im in greencastle and figured you wouldnt mind if i swing by? i should have my bugeye back next weekend
    Let me gather my brains, since I just woke up. I'll have an updated first post by tomorrow afternoon. I post on here and a few other Suby forums.

not a problem man, that sounds good. how many people usually come? i have time anyways... i just dropped my rex off at momentum last night anyways so they can finish up the motor transplant it needs. i was going to do it myself but the bank gave me a hard time with it and said it had to go to a shop... hopefully it will be done by next weekend, i couldnt imagine it would take very long since the old motor is just sitting in the engine bay with just the motor mounts and the tranny attached and the new motor is a complete longblock minus the ps pump, which i already had. so i cross my fingers everything goes smoothly...

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by stidreamer23 View Post
    not a problem man, that sounds good. how many people usually come? i have time anyways... i just dropped my rex off at momentum last night anyways so they can finish up the motor transplant it needs. i was going to do it myself but the bank gave me a hard time with it and said it had to go to a shop... hopefully it will be done by next weekend, i couldnt imagine it would take very long since the old motor is just sitting in the engine bay with just the motor mounts and the tranny attached and the new motor is a complete longblock minus the ps pump, which i already had. so i cross my fingers everything goes smoothly...

Joe
    Was that your PSM bugeye that was sitting out front? I have the PSM bugeye that says OMGHI2U, I run around Greencastle every now and then during the week and then every Sunday to play disc golf at Whispering Falls DGC at Antrim Township Park.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12