New WRX Owner Look for Group in Hampton Roads, VA
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New WRX Owner Look for Group in Hampton Roads, VA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Im new to the whole car thing. i just got a new WRX an am looking for some new poeple ...

New WRX Owner Look for Group in Hampton Roads, VA

Im new to the whole car thing. i just got a new WRX an am looking for some new poeple to hang with can anyone help!!!

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What's up? Hatch or Sedan? Got any pics?

i have a sedan blue

Sexy. I love that color. What you got planned for her or you just gonna keep her stock for awhile?

waiting on warranty to run out.

Haha, I'm debating on doing that as well. I really want to mod the car but I like the comfort of knowing I have a warranty to fall back on. You should look at SPT parts if you wanna keep your warranty. That's what I've been told on here. I've looked at some of that stuff and it's pretty good stuff at pretty good prices

ya ill have to look at that, Im trying to find other people to hang out with and see what they have done to there cars.

Well good luck! I used to live in Harrisonburg Va, but moved to Charlotte NC. I think I would've liked living in Va a little more if I lived somewhere better. All that was there was JMU. Keep me posted on how things with the group and the car are going.

08wrxej255

Well I have not successfully found any Subaru owners to respond. I am thinking of racing my car tomorow around a quarter mile track if the rain holds off. If my time isn't too bad I will start practicing for next season.

That sounds like fun!! Let me know what your times are like. I'm shocked no one has responded or anything. Good luck at the track.
    " Me and My Friends Have Nothing To Prove" H2O

Racing Time

What a blast. My time was 30.768 secs. Not setting the world on fire and Nascar drivers have nothing to worry about but I had to get a feel for the track first. Most people just put the pedal to the metal and end up spinning out. I wasn't risking it. I needed to see my capabilities and then figure it out. Season is over this year but next year, I will go again and really figure how to cut my time.

Nice! Yeah, There is no point in going pedal to the metal if you can't control the car. I'm sure as you upgrade the car and get more comfortable driving it hard and pushing it to the limit your time will drop alot. That's not a bad time for your first time out though. Congratulations!
    " Me and My Friends Have Nothing To Prove" H2O

Dude, there are plenty of people in Hampton Roads. Just go on nasioc, half the threads in the maic on there are subies from HR.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

There are a bunch of enthusiasts in that area. Feel free to join us at forum.flat4va.com . We have a member out there that is looking for more owners to do stuff with.

Hey where are you located (I just joined these forums too, but have been on NASIOC for several years)? I live in Hampton FYI (walking distance from Coliseum Mall).
    Last edited by MotorolaBizz; 12-23-2008 at 04:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.