IAG Open House and Meet : 9/14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on IAG Open House and Meet : 9/14 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Copied from Rick's post on NASIOC : IAG Performance, along with our friends from RallyArmor, Element Tuning, Racecomp Engineering, Andrewtech ...

IAG Open House and Meet : 9/14

Copied from Rick's post on NASIOC :

IAG Performance, along with our friends from RallyArmor, Element Tuning, Racecomp Engineering, Andrewtech Automotive, GT Spec, Kartboy, & Heritage Imports would like to invite you to the IAG Performance Open House 2008!!!

Sunday, September 14, 2008
    10:00 AM Ė 6:00 PM

Featuring sales on THOUSANDS of items in stock, raffles/giveaways, food, beverages, & more!!!

Appearances by our fleet of shop cars (Project Wide-5, 1995 RHD JDM STi, 06 Shop STi & 08 Shop STi), Phil Gabrowís Element Tuning Time Attack Car, Andrewtech Automotiveís 600+whp Club, and MANY more!

Win a right-hand test-drive in our 1995 JDM STi!

Much more to come... We will post up more information as it becomes available!!!

Please post up if you plan on attending! We are looking forward to this opportunity to show our gratitude both our customers, as well as other shops and manufacturers who have been such an important part of our success!

I wish I could be there, but I will be representing IAG at the SCCA Solo Nationals and ProSolo Finale in Topeka, Kansas that week!
    Karen Kraus
    2005 SCCA FS Southeast Divisional Champion | 2007 SCCA DSL National Champion
    2008 SCCA ProSolo L1 Champion | 2009 SCCA ESPL National Champion
    2010 SCCA ESP Northeast Divisional Champion
    2006 WRX (ESP 34) | 1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (ESP 34) | 1997 Camaro Z28 (DD)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    No idea if I have off of work yet but if I do this is one meet I wont wiggle my way out of....should be a ton of fun.

Oh and I say the 95 going down the road the other day....pure joy seeing the RHD at work.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

damn! i wanna make it here.
    I just realized it was september and not august. ill be there.
    Last edited by sbzenth; 08-18-2008 at 04:26 PM.
    07 Magnetic Black 350Z | AAM 3" Ti Single Exhaust | AAM Y-Pipe | AAM Test Pipes | AAM n/a Tune | Stance GR+ True Coilovers | SPC Camber Kits | Falken FK452 | Rota P45R |

Banned
    I'm gonna try and make it down

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll be there a bit in the early afternoon...I have to work that day so I wont be there long.

Registered User silverbullet>>>'s Avatar
    R they going to do dyno pull at special prices
    Turbo XS BOV, ERZ Down Pipe, ERZ catback, Cobb intake, Perrin Turbo inlet, Perrin Up Pipe, Walboro 255 fuel pump, Ultimate Racing 680cc injectors, gm boost solinoid, Exedy clutch, thermo tech turbo heat wrap, perrin light weight pulley,TGV delete's, 8mm intake manifold phenoic spacers, TXS racing FMIC, Tial 38mm wastegate
    Tuned By DPS
    http://www.dpstuning.com
    Team Downshift Member

Def be there..if the car doesn't break before then again..

I Support ClubWRX
    I dont think they have a dyno in house.

They are hosting a dyno-tune session the day before the open house though :

Quote Originally Posted by IAG Peformance
    Now for the good part! We've had so much interest in this that session #1 filled up before we could even announce it on the boards. We are making this announcement now anticipating that session #2 will fill up in a matter of days. Session #2 will be on September 13th. There will be 5 spots open on this day. We should be starting around 10am and concluding about 8pm.

So I am sure everyone is wondering how this works...
    Tuning spots are available for $500 and you will receive up to 2 hours of dyno tuning. Sometimes, it will take the whole session to finish up your tune... Other times, it may take only an hour or so. At this point, if you are satisfied, you are welcome to go on your way. However, if there is enough remaining tuning time, you have the option of adding a second tune for race gas or meth. Four of our eight tuning customers last month had expressed interest in adding a race-gas map. 100% of those who were interested actually received the race tune as part of their 2 hour session!

Important Information:
    We spent a ton of time prepping each car that was tuned during session #1. Because of this, everything went smooth. We do not want to waste our time, Jorgeís time, or more importantly our customerís money. We have come up with two options that we feel will assist in ensuring that our customers receive the best bang for their buck possible:

Option #1
    -IAG performs a compression test and changes plugs if needed
    -IAG performs both boost and vacuum leak test
    -IAG checks car over for major oil or exhaust leaks
    -IAG changes oil and filter (oil & filter sold separately)
    -IAG looks over car carefully to ensure it is in tunable condition.

Option #2
    -You perform your own compression test and provide us with the results during you tuning slot
    -You perform your own boost pressure and vacuum leak test
    -You check over your car for any oil or exhaust leaks
    -You come with fresh oil and filter change
    -You look over car carefully to ensure it is in tunable condition

Option #1 will be performed at an extremely discounted rate of $99. At most tuning shops, the services offered for our Pre-Dyno Inspection would run roughly $250, but we want to do everything in our power to be sure that this tuning day runs as smooth as possible. Performing these actions does not necessarily 100% guarantee a perfect tuning day, but it does mean that we have made every effort to come prepared and give the tuner a vehicle that has been fully prepared for a tuning session.

What happens if there is a problem on the dyno if you have chosen option #1? Well, you get the expertise of both myself and our lead technician. We will wrench on your car and do everything we can to fix what ever problem there is to be able to finish tuning. We, as we have in the past, will be bringing a huge care package of spare parts and tools to be able to deal with any problems that may arise.

If you choose option #2, this means that if a problem were to arise, and you would need our technical assistance to correct it, we would charge you a flat $75 to perform what ever would have to be done. Choosing this option is a gamble of sorts. If you are 100% confident in your car and are willing to take the risk, it may save you the $99. It also may cost you much more in the long-run...

The bottom line is we would prefer that you choose option #1, because we want to go into the day having full confidence in the car we are tuning. We would also prefer that you choose this option, because there is a greater chance that you would have time for race gas maps or something else you would want if all the time can be focused on tuning rather than wrenching.

One other thing worth mentioning is that if you are having parts installed by us or a service performed before this tuning day, the rate for the pre dyno inspection would be substantially discounted. If we are wrenching on your car, there is a good chance that some of these functions will already be performed.

What do we need from you? If you want to reserve a spot for session #2, please PM us. We will be requiring a $250 deposit to hold your spot. This will be done on a first come first serve basis but the spot is only yours if we receive your deposit. Deposits can be made via paypal, major credit card by calling us, or in person by cash or check. Do not send a deposit without speaking to us first. You should contact us and tell us if you want to choose option #1 or option #2 and what your preferred time slot would be. Once we confirm your spot, you should call and schedule your PDI if you have chosen option #1. We would like you at the dyno 2 hours before your spot unless you are the first spot.

In short, you canít beat $500 for up to two pro-tuned maps by one of the best Cobb tuners in the country and the on hand support of our experienced staff to back you up. We feel that the MAIC community deserves this level of tuning and care and are glad to be a part of it. If you have any specific questions please PM us. If you canít make it to this session, donít worry, there should be another.

Regards,

J.J.

Dyno Session #2 Held on 9/13/08
    Karen Kraus
    2005 SCCA FS Southeast Divisional Champion | 2007 SCCA DSL National Champion
    2008 SCCA ProSolo L1 Champion | 2009 SCCA ESPL National Champion
    2010 SCCA ESP Northeast Divisional Champion
    2006 WRX (ESP 34) | 1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (ESP 34) | 1997 Camaro Z28 (DD)

Definitely going, missed out on the last one...

I will definetly be there. We have a small caravan of 7 subies coming from WV and Hagerstown MD. Its going to be a great event. I cant wait.

I will be there!

man i wish i could go. have a few parts that need installing and i really don't want to do it myself.

only thing is that i have a broken foot and sprained ankle. pay to play soccer i guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    ^^^Your sig is bull****....
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    Is that a euphemism for a meat helmet?

Have someone else drive

Yeah soccer can take its toll...

Still haven't quite recovered from a fractured foot I got two years ago after this guy and I wound up full strength on a loose ball...

He blew out his knee and had to stop, I thought I just bruised it and kept playing only to find out I had in fact fractured my foot...

I'm too dumb to keep off of things when I injure them, at least you have some brains...

ill be there. but ups couldnt get me my stromung on time oh well
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast