Found a Forum for VA people
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Found a Forum for VA people within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I found this place the other day while I was surfing around. There seems to be a decent number of ...

Found a Forum for VA people

I found this place the other day while I was surfing around. There seems to be a decent number of Honda people on there, but there is a good variety of others as well. I've seen at least 3 or 4 other people on there with WRXs. Seems like a good place to meet other local car enthusiasts.

VAdriven.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
    Blobeye Syndicate #035
    Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    nice cya
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    been on there for a few yrs, actually..
    It's 'okay'.. has it's nasioc-type moments, on frequent occasion.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    been on there for a few yrs, actually..
    It's 'okay'.. has it's nasioc-type moments, on frequent occasion.
    Yeah, I've noticed that. I've been there 2 days and already found 2 people I know from around. 1 is a guy from my old car club that I haven't seen in a while, and the other is a friend of my brothers that used to come by the house all the time to work on his Mustang.
    Blobeye Syndicate #035
    Cobb Stage 2

It's not as bad as it was a few years back. Still, after spending any amount of time there I feel like I've lost a few million brain cells.
    2011 DGM sedan
    1995 Miata

I will say though, after looking through the picture forum, there are some people on there with some downright awesome cars.
    Blobeye Syndicate #035
    Cobb Stage 2

the guy who made that forum went to my high school and used to be called dragva I havent been on it for a long time there was to much people bragging about street racing and other drama only reason I would go to it now is to look for parts

i belong to that forum too. i prefer it over here or wrxf.
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.