Mid-Atlantic Fund Raiser/Show-n-Shine/RallyX - June14-15

This is a discussion on Mid-Atlantic Fund Raiser/Show-n-Shine/RallyX - June14-15 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok, Thought I'd post this here, to get more coverage! Here's a cross-posted link to the thread. Come on, people! ...

I Support ClubWRX

Mid-Atlantic Fund Raiser/Show-n-Shine/RallyX - June14-15

Ok, Thought I'd post this here, to get more coverage! Here's a cross-posted link to the thread.

Come on, people! It's for a great cause! Autism! I know it, I live with it every day, and this fund drive will help lots of families!

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...hp?t=134292116

Thanks for checking it out!
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I need to wait till it gets a tad bit closer...but hopefully I can make it.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I Support ClubWRX
    that's cool, I know

Hope you can, though!
    Rogan o_0

Rick, I work every friday and every other saturday, that saturday is one of mine. If i don't have to work that saturday and can get out of it, i will do everything in my power to make it too the meet. I will spread the word to others on NASIOC to try and get more people out and more money for the cause.

Dave

I Support ClubWRX
    Cool, dave, cool

Donations aren't mandatory, but are definitely appreciated!

http://www.johneklund.com/rneel/Cret...XEastCoast.php

Online Donations:
    Fund Raiser Donation Link

if anyone has problems with the website, you can call the Roanoke office at (540) 774-7100. Please reference the ClubWRX fund drive.

If anyone does choose to donate, please have the designation set to: "Essential Pieces of Winchester, VA - for ClubWRX.net fund drive. It is IMPERATIVE that in the Designation field: Essential Pieces of Winchester, VA. This will allow that money donated to go directly to our Fund Drive recipient organization.

I've donated a domain name, website, and all that goes with it, as well as managing their website, for two years, at just shy of $200.

So, I've donated, once, for this cause, and will definitely be donating more, when it's all said and done.

Their new webspace is http://www.essentialpieces.org and is only a main page presence; there is no content posted to it, yet.

They (Essential Pieces/LFSVA) are EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY excited and surprised, about this entire thing. Last night's meeting was quite emotional, when the "ClubWRX members are working to organize a fund drive for Autism" statement was made.. I've never seen more tears, this side of a funeral, as I did last night.

Guys and gals, this fund drive attempt is touching, and will touch, more hearts and souls of people than I even imagined, let alone, my own family's.

As for donations, and tax purposes, etc., they can directly accept donations via credit card, check etc., if you want a receipt for your own personal tax purposes. I, personally, could care less. IMO, if I donate, I donated. I don't need a stinkin' tax break or whatevah..

Or, if you want, we can present them a single, one-time donation, of all donations and proceeds, etc. I, personally, like this option, as it's less ground-work for the recipient.

at any rate, I mentioned about us possibly holding a "Show-n-Shine" in the park, selling T's, stickers, etc., as well as accepting donations there. Also, I mentioned about having them bring the kids out to the part for sensory stimulation, and interaction with some of the greatest people I know (yes, you forum fish, that's who I'm talking about ), and everyone seemed all for it.

Please input, as well as honestly/accurately, let us know who/when/how many are interested/planning on coming to this.

Oh, don't forget, you can try to raise some funds around you, locally, and bring it along!
    Rogan o_0