Mid-Atlantic Fund Raiser/Show-n-Shine/RallyX - June14-15
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Mid-Atlantic Fund Raiser/Show-n-Shine/RallyX - June14-15 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok, Thought I'd post this here, to get more coverage! Here's a cross-posted link to the thread. Come on, people! ...

I Support ClubWRX

Mid-Atlantic Fund Raiser/Show-n-Shine/RallyX - June14-15

Ok, Thought I'd post this here, to get more coverage! Here's a cross-posted link to the thread.

Come on, people! It's for a great cause! Autism! I know it, I live with it every day, and this fund drive will help lots of families!

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...hp?t=134292116

Thanks for checking it out!
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I need to wait till it gets a tad bit closer...but hopefully I can make it.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I Support ClubWRX
    that's cool, I know

Hope you can, though!
    Rogan o_0

Rick, I work every friday and every other saturday, that saturday is one of mine. If i don't have to work that saturday and can get out of it, i will do everything in my power to make it too the meet. I will spread the word to others on NASIOC to try and get more people out and more money for the cause.

Dave

I Support ClubWRX
    Cool, dave, cool

Donations aren't mandatory, but are definitely appreciated!

http://www.johneklund.com/rneel/Cret...XEastCoast.php

Online Donations:
    Fund Raiser Donation Link

if anyone has problems with the website, you can call the Roanoke office at (540) 774-7100. Please reference the ClubWRX fund drive.

If anyone does choose to donate, please have the designation set to: "Essential Pieces of Winchester, VA - for ClubWRX.net fund drive. It is IMPERATIVE that in the Designation field: Essential Pieces of Winchester, VA. This will allow that money donated to go directly to our Fund Drive recipient organization.

I've donated a domain name, website, and all that goes with it, as well as managing their website, for two years, at just shy of $200.

So, I've donated, once, for this cause, and will definitely be donating more, when it's all said and done.

Their new webspace is http://www.essentialpieces.org and is only a main page presence; there is no content posted to it, yet.

They (Essential Pieces/LFSVA) are EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY excited and surprised, about this entire thing. Last night's meeting was quite emotional, when the "ClubWRX members are working to organize a fund drive for Autism" statement was made.. I've never seen more tears, this side of a funeral, as I did last night.

Guys and gals, this fund drive attempt is touching, and will touch, more hearts and souls of people than I even imagined, let alone, my own family's.

As for donations, and tax purposes, etc., they can directly accept donations via credit card, check etc., if you want a receipt for your own personal tax purposes. I, personally, could care less. IMO, if I donate, I donated. I don't need a stinkin' tax break or whatevah..

Or, if you want, we can present them a single, one-time donation, of all donations and proceeds, etc. I, personally, like this option, as it's less ground-work for the recipient.

at any rate, I mentioned about us possibly holding a "Show-n-Shine" in the park, selling T's, stickers, etc., as well as accepting donations there. Also, I mentioned about having them bring the kids out to the part for sensory stimulation, and interaction with some of the greatest people I know (yes, you forum fish, that's who I'm talking about ), and everyone seemed all for it.

Please input, as well as honestly/accurately, let us know who/when/how many are interested/planning on coming to this.

Oh, don't forget, you can try to raise some funds around you, locally, and bring it along!
    Rogan o_0

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.